What are you watching on TV right now?

Eastenders. Haven’t seen it for ages. Sonia was having a scan for her baby with her husband/boyfriend. I must be going mad - could be sworn years ago she was a muff muncher. Has she swapped sides again?

FML :ROFLMAO:

The only things thicker than an Eastenders script writer....

.... are the dumb tw@ts who waste oxygen while gawping at it (y)

Sponsored Links
the Satellite EPG page!

New TV*, no terrestrial reception so has to be satellite - this TV has 830 satellite channels - it's like searching through treacle to find the channels I want to watch! Last TV listed 180 in logical order for where we live.

* Sharpe badged Hisense TV.

IMG_7553.jpeg

Sponsored Links
FP1 at Zandvoort. Well, I will be if the rain lets off and the wimps decide to go out….

Skin. Seen a bit of it so far and having lived in South Africa for a year, it held some interest to me. A good film based on a true story.

Also, a Dry White Season. A very good apartheid issue thriller with Donald Sutherland. Full thing seems to be here on YT.

Myriam Margoles steaming her Fanny by sitting over a pot of herbs and hot water in a box with a hole in it. She then confessed to having a w@nk for the first time in years, straight afterwards. BBC2!
Can't get that out of my head now, thanks....
:eek:

FP2 Monzo. Both Red Bulls not been too good. 13th and 14th. Verstappen will be sulking. :ROFLMAO:

Just started watching The Misadventures of Romesh Ranganathan on iPlayer. Goes to countries you wouldn’t think of going to for a holiday. Seen Haiti and Ethiopia so far. Very informative and entertaining.

Disco at The BBC.

F1 Monza. Great race today. Good to see Leclerc hang on with a one stopper win for Ferrari, good to see Piastri beat spoilt brat Norris and good to see Hamilton beat Verstappen.

Sponsored Links
Back