What are you watching on TV right now?

Saving lives in Cardiff.

My God, this surgeon is bloody fantastic. A young girl has cancer in her jaw. If it wasn’t removed, it would eat the whole of her lower face away. He has literally cut her jaw out to remove the cancerous tumour inside her jaw bone. They removed half her jaw having previously made a special die to cut the exact tumour out. They then cut a similar piece of bone out of her leg to fit in the jaw then refitted the jaw. Unbelievable.

IMG_6820.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I downloaded and watched that Zelensky documentary on the plane on the way out here. Very interesting. I knew he was a comedian but I didn’t know he was in a series playing a normal man who became president!

Meerkat Manor: the next generation. Following on from the adventures of Flower, the Whiskers troop face new challenges when grand daughter, Swift, faces the same fate that did for her grandma - snake bite. Their lives are not so simples as the adverts would lead you to believe.

Sponsored Links
I downloaded and watched that Zelensky documentary on the plane on the way out here. Very interesting. I knew he was a comedian but I didn’t know he was in a series playing a normal man who became president!

Yep! T'other day I was watching a more detailed piece on PBS, as I was cooking dinner, about Russia and UKraine history. Zelensky was shown as taking part in a Russian film.

Yeah you couldn’t make that up….

Ben Fogle hitching boat rides along a 650km stretch of Scottish coastline in search of 'lost islands'. A beautiful trip in summer but you really wouldn't want to be stuck for the winter up there. Reading an autobiography in one old house he told how a boy of five asked his brother to lower him down a vertical cliff face to gather eggs, and i imagined the outcry if something like that happened today. A hard life. No wonder so few folk live among them today. About 100 of the 800 islands around the coast up there are inhabited, so i hope they enjoy the fine weather due this week "...for the night is long and full of terrors" - unless you have central heating and a solid Sky connection.

Sponsored Links
Back