What are you watching on TV right now?

Sponsored Links
If you haven't already, try Better Call Saul and El Camino.
I watched it all from BCS- to -BB, then ended the saga with El Camino, two years ago and that's that. Still click on a few scenes on Youtube but watching the whole thing again feels like a trip back in time. Best show ever made.

Nightsleeper on the BBC via catch up so we can watch 2 episodes a night and all episodes over a few nights.

;) Interesting "demo" of what might happen when all is run by software. Also people factional aspects. Ultra high def too.

Sponsored Links
On Netflix The Menendez Brothers, true crime docudrama series, a stellar cast and great acting by everyone very good, not too sure how really true to reality it was but a good watch nevertheless. Makes me want to re-watch the excellent OJ Simpson: The People vs OJ Simpson: American Crime Story docudrama and also the excellent BBC series The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story.

On Netflix The Menendez Brothers, true crime docudrama series, a stellar cast and great acting by everyone very good, not too sure how really true to reality it was but a good watch nevertheless. Makes me want to re-watch the excellent OJ Simpson: The People vs OJ Simpson: American Crime Story docudrama and also the excellent BBC series The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story.

Jesus :eek:

Whatever happened to a nice Sunday evening of Countryfile and Antiques Roadshow and, for those desperate for a fix of "crime", Heartbeat?

:ROFLMAO:

We've taken to watching Ludwig for a Sunday wind down. Last nights episode was good and the reveal at the end was enhanced by the sonorous recital of the Moonlight Sonata on the organ while sunlight streamed through that magnificent stained glass window. David Mitchell does a good impression of Morse on a murder-mystery weekend, but i can't fathom how incompetent his fellow officers are - surely one of them would twig he's a ringer?

enhanced by the sonorous recital of the Moonlight Sonata on the organ while sunlight streamed through that magnificent stained glass window.

I heard it played magnificently, on the piano, either in the same program, or another? It was rather ruined for me, played on the organ - it has always been one of my favourite pieces of Beethoven music.

I heard it played magnificently, on the piano, either in the same program, or another? It was rather ruined for me, played on the organ - it has always been one of my favourite pieces of Beethoven music.
I get it, although the deeper chords gave the piece a darker resonance to suit the moment: moonlight eclipsed with fell deeds, rather than the lighter music associated with the piano, which would've become maudlin in those circumstances. As an aside, the chap who waffled over the programmes Choral ending of Beethoven's 9th should be imprisoned for 30 days and sent to bed without any supper. Philistine!

Sponsored Links
Back