What have you been doing today?

We found our new bed head lights, 1x 7w LED each side, in shades, just too bright, so today picked up some yellow tinted cellophane, similar to what they used wrap Quality Street in, and put several turns around each lamp, to tone them down a bit. Much cosier now for watching TV.

Sponsored Links
Went out to try a new Japanese fusion restaurant that has not been opened long in Hornchurch. Very nice - made a pleasant change from all the Italian and Turkish restaurants we are flooded with. Not particularly expensive apart from the drinks. Was surprised to see that my Japanese beer was made in Italy by Peroni!

Went out to try a new Japanese fusion restaurant that has not been opened long in Hornchurch. Very nice - made a pleasant change from all the Italian and Turkish restaurants we are flooded with. Not particularly expensive apart from the drinks. Was surprised to see that my Japanese beer was made in Italy by Peroni!
Might give it a try next time I am on a missionary trip to Essex

Taking my girls and a Friend to Stamford Bridge today to Watch the Women.

We will get off up Sloane Square & walking up the Kings Road,
to look at the shops as we pass and suss out where to eat after the game. I might have a beer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Love Japanese food. Have you had Japanese confusion?, that's when you're really not quite sure what to pick off the menu.

My Dulcie is learning Japanese so maybe I'll take her to Japan in a couple of years. Its top of my list.

There is a great take away in Loughton.

Watched part of Schindler downstairs, then decided to finish the film, cosy in bed. House temperature is set to reduce from 18C, to 14C, at bedtime - which basically means heating should not fire at all, during the night. Except the heating kept going, at 18C, making it far too hot it bed.

Then I realised, we'd had a ten minute power-cut. Our times and temperatures are all remembered by the boiler controls, just not the time and date. The system, thought it was 15:30, so was running at 18C.

On my dog walk this morning, I came across a dog carrying a stick which was just a tad on the large side. His owner told me he'd been carrying it for 30 minutes!

IMG_0774.jpeg

Another puncture repair. This time on Mrs Motties Wellington boot - punctured by a thorn. Almost an invisible repair too. ;) While I was at it, I gave them a clean.

IMG_6018.jpeg

And she said I wasn’t fit to clean her boots - who's got egg on their face now? :unsure:

Sponsored Links
Back