What have you been doing today?

Popped up the workshop to start the clear out. Put a few bikes and loads of boots outside for locals to help themselves to. They went pretty quick as many locals were on their way home from Friday prayers.

IMG_0790.jpeg

Filled the car with twice as many f'cked boots to take to the dump on the way home. Ame unstuck as there was a massive traffic jam on the A13 tgat blocked up all the side streets. Back to the workshop, parked the car up, hit a train home. I’ll pick it up tomorrow.

Sponsored Links
Cussin'

Washed the old jalopy yesterday, as it was filthy.

Rain overnight.

Rain stopped.

Must have been one of those "Sahara dust in the rain" rains, as the car is riffy again.

Plus, a bird evacuated it's guts all over the side......

Sponsored Links
Had to speak to our 19 year old apprentice today
Frightened he is going to get called up
Gullible or what ???

Received our new Brexit British passports today. It said in the accompanying leaflet that we get priority lanes over EU passport holders even when in EU countries. Brexit benefit. (y)

View attachment 329385
I got mine last year, probably April or May and it still said Her Majesty in it, although Betty died the year before. Does yours say His Majesty in it?

Quick trip to the dentist to have my gums checked before starting chemo next week.
Wanted to remove my sole remaining tooth as, "it looks odd just sitting there on it's own."
Told him it was staying where it was until it fell out of it's own accord. Never given me any trouble and if he removed it my treatment would be delayed by at least another month.
£70 for two minutes in the chair!

Twice recently (in different villages) I have washed cars and then found them creped on.

Quick trip to the dentist to have my gums checked before starting chemo next week.
Wanted to remove my sole remaining tooth as, "it looks odd just sitting there on it's own."
Told him it was staying where it was until it fell out of it's own accord. Never given me any trouble and if he removed it my treatment would be delayed by at least another month.
£70 for two minutes in the chair!

Private dentist or NHS?

I've just been winding SirGals key on his back. Not all day.... just tonight. I was bored.

Sponsored Links
Back