What have you been doing today?

Just had a luxury trip Glasgow to Oban on this beauty

1722698909391.png

Sponsored Links
We went to a 'festival' at the MiL's care home today. They had an Elvis impersonator - he was bloody good and he was only doing it as a favour. My grandson drove me mad for goes on the Tombola. We won: 2 scented candles, two different packs of pens, a jar of coffee, a paper plane kit, a pack of joss sticks, a twin pack of playing cards, a tub of ritz type mini crackers, a bottle of shloer and a packet of custard creams! It cost muggins here over twenty quid but it was all going towards little treats for those that don’t get any pocket money for when they are on days out.

Usual Sunday dog walk with friends. One of our friends was late because of a road closure due to a motorcycle accident where a biker had collided head on with a truck. The air ambulance was just leaving and there was one body in the road just covered with a sheet. I can’t help thinking of all the people that will be affected by this. :(

Sponsored Links
I was in the kitchen making a couple of tuna sandwiches for lunch today when I heard a loud meowing. I looked in the garden, nothing. I heard it again and saw that a cat was in our hall! It must have came in through the patio doors. Luckily our dog was asleep as well as being deaf or there would have been a bit of a kerfuffle. I opened the front door and the cat strolled out. Ten minutes later, the cat had jumped up our front bay windows and was trying to get in bit was being hampered by the blinds. Had it got through it would have landed on our dog who was sleeping below. Mrs Mottie jumped up and shoed it off. Looking on our local Facebook group, it’s been in a few houses - one woman came out of her shower and found it stretched out on her bed! It’s from the next road and it’s well fed and well travelled apparently and it’s called Matilda. Nice cat too - this is her.

IMG_6710.jpeg

Just popped over the allotment for a quick watering and a small harvest. Beetroot, runners, cucumbers and courgettes. As usual, I don’t go over for a couple of days and the courgettes turn into whoppers.

IMG_2138.jpeg

I was in the kitchen making a couple of tuna sandwiches for lunch today when I heard a loud meowing. I looked in the garden, nothing. I heard it again and saw that a cat was in our hall! It must have came in through the patio doors. Luckily our dog was asleep as well as being deaf or there would have been a bit of a kerfuffle. I opened the front door and the cat strolled out. Ten minutes later, the cat had jumped up our front bay windows and was trying to get in bit was being hampered by the blinds. Had it got through it would have landed on our dog who was sleeping below. Mrs Mottie jumped up and shoed it off. Looking on our local Facebook group, it’s been in a few houses - one woman came out of her shower and found it stretched out on her bed! It’s from the next road and it’s well fed and well travelled apparently and it’s called Matilda. Nice cat too - this is her.

View attachment 351207

Beautiful markings. A Bengal if I'm not mistaken.

Sponsored Links
Back