What have you been doing today?

Couple of days back I was at Dunnottar Castle near Stonehaven, followed by a visit to Stonehaven harbour. Decent day and it was sunny throughout, bar one or two spots of rain that didn't come to anything.

Next day it p1ssed down so I chose the right day to visit.

Dunnottar_Castle_2.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Planned to have a mid-afternoon carvery, this afternoon, why not with a 25% off courtesy of Octopus. Avril had forgotten her phone, with the discount app, and the debit card too, in the caravan. No problem, I had my phone, also with the app, and the debit card in the phone. I normally log into the Octopus app with my thumb, except when I tried to log in, it insisted on email and the password. Remember passwords, me - never. So ended up paying 100%.

Why do these apps, keep doing this?

Sponsored Links
Planned to have a mid-afternoon carvery, this afternoon, why not with a 25% off courtesy of Octopus. Avril had forgotten her phone, with the discount app, and the debit card too, in the caravan. No problem, I had my phone, also with the app, and the debit card in the phone. I normally log into the Octopus app with my thumb, except when I tried to log in, it insisted on email and the password. Remember passwords, me - never. So ended up paying 100%.

Why do these apps, keep doing this?

Brutal.

Digging out my golf clubs from the back of the garage as I’m having a game of golf with some old friends from the motor trade tomorrow. I haven’t been for two years. I found my shoes, waterproof bottoms and waterproof top in my bag. At least the shoes still fit me!

Digging out my golf clubs from the back of the garage as I’m having a game of golf with some old friends from the motor trade tomorrow. I haven’t been for two years. I found my shoes, waterproof bottoms and waterproof top in my bag. At least the shoes still fit me!

Do you have a handicap?

Decorating.

Yawn.

Hate it.

But it's cheaper than getting a deccie in.

One of the rooms is our lounge. We paid £1200 in 1999 or 2000 to have it decorated with lining paper and wallpaper and the ceiling papered, with emulsion on the ceiling and all woodwork painted.

God knows what it would be today.

Sponsored Links
Back