What have you bought today?

A vibrating/buzzing remote control collar for our dog. Being nearly deaf, she has to be in sight when we let her off-lead on our walks or she goes for a swim. No problem when she can see us - all our dogs are trained to come back when we hold our arms out in the shape of a 'T' - but I'm going to use it to train her to look at me or come and find me when I press the buzzer. That’s the theory, I’ll let you know how that goes…….
Might get one for Mrs CB for when she vanishes in the supermarket

Sponsored Links
No problem when she can see us - all our dogs are trained to come back when we hold our arms out in the shape of a 'T' - but I'm going to use it to train her to look at me or come and find me when I press the buzzer. That’s the theory, I’ll let you know how that goes…….

I'm looking at building a trailer, to attach to the back of the M-scooter, for the dog. She, like me, 'quickly runs out of steam' out walking, just lies down and cannot walk further. When I went out with Avril and the dog, I ended up having to struggle with the dog laid across the footrest - not easy, when either one end, or other of the dog, drooped over.

Long ago, when we used to keep losing the dog in the garden, I bought a little transmitter gadget which clips onto the collar. You then use a receiver with a display, swing around, pointing the display, and it showed you the general direction to head, to find the dog.

Last edited:
Some socks.
Now that I am into 3D printing all I get at xmas, birthdays and fathers day is filament, I have loads of the stuff.
So now I have to buy my own socks. :)

Sponsored Links
Bought a 10m 75 Ohm co-ax lead and a box of clips to run to the temporary TV from the TV amp in the garage.

It's currently just laid across the floor and has tried to murder us at least twice.

We looked at a secondhand Ercol table and chairs on the way home from Hampshire on Monday that we saw advertised for £1,400 plus £95 delivery. After a bit of negotiation, the seller has just accepted my offer of £1,000 delivered. Should look good in our new kitchen. :giggle:
Arrived today. Classic British made last century vintage furniture. Solid Ash. Will last for years.
P.s. Still got to decorate that end of the kitchen. It’s a work in progress. ;)

IMG_2043.jpeg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back