What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
Pair of skechers slip ons, no laces to do up on them bad boys.
Ins. Ins. Get it right. Slip-ins! I have two pairs already. Love 'em.

IMG_6774.jpeg
IMG_6773.jpeg

That's them, got the charcoal ones. It's taking me about 5 minutes and a lot of pain to do up me left shoelace at the moment. Sciatica I think, seeing in physio in a week or so.
Popped out over Lakeside tonight to get myself a new pair for my holibobs and ended up walking out with two pairs! Was just going to get the trainers but I noticed they were still giving 10% off if you signed up to their newsletter so I quickly signed up under one of my other email addresses. The sales girl then told me that I would get 30% off a second pair so I bought myself some shoes too. I 'saved' just over £44 so not too bad.

Just noticed - I've gone all Vegan! :ROFLMAO:

IMG_2211.jpeg

Sponsored Links
I’m just about to claim $10,500,000. Oh yeah!

"Hello
My name is Mr. Chong Pong, an employee of the Wing Hang Bank here in China, Hong Kong. Can I trust you for a funds transfer of $10,500,000.00? if yes Contact me via email: [email protected]

Regards
Chong Pong"

I didn’t know China was in Hong Kong.

So Chong Pong from Wing Hang in Hong Kong is going to give me all that money.

Ding dong!

A selection of watch batteries for a few quid and repaired half a dozen watches

used my bargain from iceland earlier . Stuck 80 quid on the card for which you then get an additional 4 quid free and as i done it last month they gave me another ten quid bonus free so 94 quid for putting 80 on . And as it 10% discount on a tues for over 60`s its basically 105 quid worth of stuff for 80 quid spent

used my bargain from iceland earlier . Stuck 80 quid on the card for which you then get an additional 4 quid free and as i done it last month they gave me another ten quid bonus free so 94 quid for putting 80 on . And as it 10% discount on a tues for over 60`s its basically 105 quid worth of stuff for 80 quid spent
Got 3 loaves of Warburton toasty bread for £3. SWMBO has difficulty eating any other bread.

I’m just about to claim $10,500,000. Oh yeah!

"Hello
My name is Mr. Chong Pong, an employee of the Wing Hang Bank here in China, Hong Kong. Can I trust you for a funds transfer of $10,500,000.00? if yes Contact me via email: [email protected]

Regards
Chong Pong"

I didn’t know China was in Hong Kong.

So Chong Pong from Wing Hang in Hong Kong is going to give me all that money.

Ding dong!
Definitely a scam, Chong Pang was in Singapore, and he's dead now.
Lim Chong Pang (b. 6 June 1904, Singapore–d. 21 July 1956, Singapore) was a prominent businessman
Although there are some places in China called Chong Pang.
Coincidentally the Wing Hang Bank in Hong Kong is owned by a Singaporean bank.

Sponsored Links
Back