What have you bought today?

Sponsored Links
1724860732162.jpg
These, and some more silver coins from auctions I am expecting any day soon.

Couple of fake football shirts perfect copies straight from far east £12.50 each instead of 80 quid , hopefully no footballer starves as a result of missing royalties

Going to Greece this week so just popped up Sainsburys and bought some Imodium instants, Gaviscon, paracetemol and ibuprofen and put them in the holiday medical bag only to find that Mrs Mottie has been out and bought some Imodium, Gaviscon, paracetemol and ibuprofen and put them in the holiday medical bag!

Sponsored Links
I've just ordered an 8kw Chinese diesel heater, as an alternative means to heat the garage/workshop. They seem to have quite a following, so thought to give one a go. Does anyone else have one please?

I already do have one, but a Webasto built into the car.

I've just ordered an 8kw Chinese diesel heater, as an alternative means to heat the garage/workshop. They seem to have quite a following, so thought to give one a go. Does anyone else have one please?

I already do have one, but a Webasto built into the car.

Some new cushions for my Bose bluetooth noise-cancelling headphones. Haven't used them for about 5 years but charged them up and took them in holiday with me to use on the plane and the ear cushions all but disintegrated. Black bits all over my ears and neck!

Nothing its all free in the all inclusive ;)
So you bought an all inclusive holiday then. ;)

Only extra charges we had with our all inclusive last week was €50 each for the lobster degustation meal (€75 if not all inclusive) and €70 (€10 per night) for tourist tax.

Sponsored Links
Back