Winter fuel allowance

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The JohnD and noseall tag team strike again, do you live together, or next door?

And what do you claim that to be?

I claim, that you know nothing about me.
Nonsense. Your bullshít and faux outrage, is convincing no one boyo.

And your Tag team bullying impresses no one.

Fire away, at least others get a rest from you pair.

I claim, that you know nothing about me.

I know only what you write on here.

For example, that you are a fantasist who makes up false stories about people you disagree with.

have you any concept of the problems people face who are suffering due to Tory toxic PIP assessments?

or the fact millions of people working full time are suffering poverty, often fuel and or food poverty

or the fact many children are suffering poverty

do you think authorities should be forced to make sure these suffering groups should get benefits to help them?
And our government is still wasting a fortune.

i recon we will get somthing like up to £250 a week 13/k a year as the cut off for pension credits and pension personal allowance upped to something like £14.300 or £275 a week this will help those worse off the best

For example, that you are a fantasist who makes up false stories about people you disagree with.
Lying is rife in GD.

Imagine a poster that bashes the Labour party at every given opportunity, suddenl;y saying he's a labour voter, just to seem like he's on top of an argument.

Despicable.

Imagine a poster that bashes the Labour party at every given opportunity, suddenl;y saying he's a labour voter, just to seem like he's on top of an argument.

Despicable.

Stop LYING about me.

More despicable comments from noseall.

i recon we will get somthing like up to £250 a week 13/k a year as the cut off for pension credits and pension personal allowance upped to something like £14.300 or £275 a week this will help those worse off the best
Tory forecast some time in the future that depends on things going to plan.

Sponsored Links
Back