Winter fuel allowance

Sponsored Links
Same as me, that's good. I suspect the only difference between us is where the cut off should be.

As you frequently do, you misquoted my words, in order to change their meaning, what I actually said was...

'I don't support it, no, but as has been explained to you numerous times, the millionaires are heavily taxed. They effectively don't get to keep the hand out, so your argument, is the usual nonsense rant.'

As you frequently do, you misquoted my words, in order to change their meaning, what I actually said was...

'I don't support it, no, but as has been explained to you numerous times, the millionaires are heavily taxed. They effectively don't get to keep the hand out, so your argument, is the usual nonsense rant.'
Who EXACTLY do you think should pay the extra taxes needed?

Sponsored Links

He asked you a question, to which you replied.

And he quoted your reply, word-for-word..............

then there was the two tier bolluxs as he tries to stifle anyone with ideas he does not care for
So you think it is unreasonable to stifle ideas such as burning down hotels containing asylum seekers or ideas such as injuring police.

I presume you support such actions then

robbing pensioners of winter fuel and paying it to the already extremely well paid train drivers
Train drivers are paid by train operating companies who get their money from passengers.

It is true that train operating companies are subsidised, but you cannot claim that train driver wages are paid for in full by the government.

Also the govt have to pay train operating companies the revenue lost on strike days, so by ending strikes by giving pay rises (below inflation) will not cost anything like the increase in wage bill.

Train drivers are paid by train operating companies who get their money from passengers.

It is true that train operating companies are subsidised, but you cannot claim that train driver wages are paid for in full by the government.

Also the govt have to pay train operating companies the revenue lost on strike days, so by ending strikes by giving pay rises (below inflation) will not cost anything like the increase in wage bill.
But, headlines!

Sponsored Links
Back