Zion and the Art of Armageddon

BBC report - an aid corridor. The commercial one (?) Huge number of trucks sitting in the sun and not getting through. The Rafar one still appears to be out of use.

Israel blames the UN. Interesting.

The aid people, rules changes and the fact that civilisation has broken down in the strip - rather predictable. That is an understatement.

Sponsored Links
After killing 250 aid workers and effectively declaring war on the primary aid agency UNRWA, Israel wonders why aid agencies aren't more effective at delivering aid.

New strikes in areas "sorted" out. Gaza city, the north and Khan Yunis. Near miss of a school where lots sleep. Attached to a building that was hit so damaged.Very little info on what is going on in Rafar other than advances. Sat spotted a tank in the centre a while ago.

More intent to settle more of the west bank. Strong believer given more power. Biden says no unlike Trump. US opinion has ever achieved anything in this area? Trump?

Last edited:
I don't know how many
Then educate yourself...

I know that if it escalates to a full on war the number will be exponentially greater.
Well done (y)

Do you think Iran, who are presiding over events give a toss how many Lebanese civilians die?, they're just cannon fodder for the Mullahs, for whom you seem to have the greatest admiration.
As usual you ignore what I have said about both sides...

You are a fanatic who can't see that, because of your warped ideology...

And you are the one that doesn't give a toss about lives lost not me!

Sponsored Links
Do you think Iran, who are presiding over events give a toss how many Lebanese civilians die?
Bit of a warped view Filly so

Do you think that the US who are presiding over events care how many Palestinians and Ukrainians die?

Bit of a warped view Filly so

Do you think that the US who are presiding over events care how many Palestinians and Ukrainians die?
I imagine that the Americans do care how many Ukrainians die.

Palestinians ........ not so much.

The US doesn't really give a toss about the Palestinians, but probably cares a bit more about Ukranians because they might have to get more involved should poo tin decide to involve NATO...

But the US generally cares less about human lives than the obscene profits that their military industrial complex makes...

Both conflicts are also providing 'battlefield testing' of weapons, and replenishment of those weapons and development of even 'better ways' to kill human beings gets the corporates frothing at the mouth with joy!

New trick in the west bank. Someone gets shot twice. Lives and finds himself strapped to the front of a military vehicle and generally driven around the camp. Past ambulances that were prevented from treating him. Number plate obscured - just happened or what?

The US doesn't really give a toss about the Palestinians, but probably cares a bit more about Ukranians because they might have to get more involved should poo tin decide to involve NATO...

But the US generally cares less about human lives than the obscene profits that their military industrial complex makes...

Both conflicts are also providing 'battlefield testing' of weapons, and replenishment of those weapons and development of even 'better ways' to kill human beings gets the corporates frothing at the mouth with joy!
Of course they don't. Why would they?

As they say, the enemy of my friend is my enemy.

New trick in the west bank. Someone gets shot twice. Lives and finds himself strapped to the front of a military vehicle and generally driven around the camp. Past ambulances that were prevented from treating him. Number plate obscured - just happened or what?
Not a new trick...

Standard practice! ;)

The most moral army in the world. The bit where they drive past an ambulance is a particular low point.

This is in the west bank, so the IDF is taking wounded civilians hostage and using them as human shields.

The most moral army in the world. The bit where they drive past an ambulance is a particular low point.

This is in the west bank, so the IDF is taking wounded civilians hostage and using them as human shields.
Any different from Hamas?

No doubt filly will come up with an 'explanation' ;)

Apparently, they weren't "following protocol"........

..... that being, "Don't get video'ed".
And yet no doubt the usual apologists will point out the actions of Hamas...

Quite rightly so, as the hostages (about 140?) should be released...

Of course Israel should reciprocate...

palestinians.JPG

An 'administrative detainee' is a hostage!

Sponsored Links
Back