All that extra time getting your passport stamped…..

EU institutions and nations states not the same thing

hope that helps
Hope it helps its all to do with EU not being able to organise a pi55 up in a brewery .
Nothing special about the system they are trying to bring in many countries use it some been using similar for decades

Sponsored Links
Hope it helps its all to do with EU not being able to organise a pi55 up in a brewery .
Yea hopeless, we should complain in the strongest possible terms that they are ruining things for the rest of the world.

A German Interior Ministry spokesperson previously said that three countries – Germany, France, and the Netherlands – which represent around 40 per cent of the affected passenger traffic, were not ready to implement the new border system because the needed central system to be provided by EU-Lisa is not in place yet
not in place because the 3 countries IT systems werent ready

Sponsored Links
Nothing special about the system they are trying to bring in many countries use it some been using similar for decades
I see gas112 still cant say the reason he voted for brexit

gas112 say he still supports brexit despite admitting it has been of zero benefit to him

the EU has the worlds largest single market
the EU is the a global regulatory superpower

the EU is very good at lots of things, I am sorry you bias stops you having much of clue about facts

the UK had to take on 100k civil servants just ot deal with brexit.........more staff than the EU employ

What a load of whataboutery can't you just agree that the EU have F'd it up and also the scanners.

I see gas112 still cant say the reason he voted for brexit

gas112 say he still supports brexit despite admitting it has been of zero benefit to him
AND your problem is ? and i said it had not made the slightest difference to me unlike you crowd crying about how worse of you seemingly are but cant tell us how its effected your daily lives . im just glad you helped vote it through

The scanners that the UK also have? Yes, it's an embarrassment all round.
The new type of scanners were an EU requirement. UK airports had to fit them - it then turned out they dont work properly.

The new type of scanners were an EU requirement.
No they weren't, the Government introduced the plan in 2022, we were well out of the EU by then and most major airports don't even have them yet.

So we installed the ones with issues, but let's keep blaming the EU eh.

Sponsored Links
Back