All that extra time getting your passport stamped…..

We're mobilising all over Europe. :idea:
I've seen you boyo.....
1726394163156.png

1726394200734.png

Sponsored Links
Of course the EU won’t want to upset Berlin and is happy to pretend it’s all fine. The alternative is to accept Schengen is doomed. Meanwhile their neighbours don’t share the same view. Schengen’s life expectancy is not looking good.

Brexit passport checks seem minor by comparison
Germany and the other nations are applying the rules in compliance with Schengen. There is no rule breaking.

Schengen's life expectancy allows for freedom of travel, goods, services, etc.
Schengen is not about passport controls. :rolleyes: It's about reducing the red tape, while allowing freedom of movement.

It's normal for neighbours to have the occasional difference.
It isn't normal for neighbours to cut off their nose to spite their face, as in Brexit.

I wonder where @ellal has gone? Perhaps he's off visiting a 49th country? One thing's sure, he ain’t visiting this forum for some reason.
I’m still wondering where ellal has been. I know he's come out of hiding because he’s just posted. Perhaps he was just waiting for my question to drop off the page?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Germany and the other nations are applying the rules in compliance with Schengen. There is no rule breaking.

Schengen's life expectancy allows for freedom of travel, goods, services, etc.
Schengen is not about passport controls. :rolleyes: It's about reducing the red tape, while allowing freedom of movement.

It's normal for neighbours to have the occasional difference.
It isn't normal for neighbours to cut off their nose to spite their face, as in Brexit.

Temporary border. Controls have been in place for nearly 10 years. Even pro EU guardian thinks it’s a problem.

Brexit still causing economic decline

But hey, at least there are no queues at airports during off peak periods

Temporary border. Controls have been in place for nearly 10 years. Even pro EU guardian thinks it’s a problem.

So disinformation from right wing extremists are causing the government to introduce temporary border controls. Who'd have thought it? :rolleyes:

As it doesn't affect UK in any way, aren't you in danger of adopting Mottie's dying wish that the EU loses its unity? :rolleyes:

Disinformation forms government policy?
Restrictions in place nearly 10 years are temporary?
Just to deal with a specific national threat? But now being expanded to many other EU countries?

Give your head a shake.

Disinformation forms government policy?
European governments, often under pressure from far-right rhetoric on immigration, have reimposed checks without the justification of concrete and specific threats, or clear arguments as to how controls can help mitigate them.
Did you not read the article that you presented?

Restrictions in place nearly 10 years are temporary?
They're called temporary restrictions. That doesn't refer to the length of time that they're in force. :rolleyes:
The Schengen Borders Code (SBC) provides Member States with the capability of temporarily reintroducing border control at the internal borders in the event of a serious threat to public policy or internal security.

Just to deal with a specific national threat? But now being expanded to many other EU countries?
Government policy formed due to disinformation.
As I said earlier. :rolleyes:
Do you need it explaining?:rolleyes:

Give your head a shake.
Don't shake your head, the rattling noise inside might unnerve you. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back