All that extra time getting your passport stamped…..

Sponsored Links
My experience mirrors other international frequent travellers. The international passport controls are usually quite big and well staffed. Duty free is better and of course we can export stuff VAT free.

Nobody is saying Brexit doesn't need tweaks. I'm not sure what the future of the Schengen Agreement might be after Germany's breach. If others follow, it will die.

It's the position mottie has maintained for a few years now, it's you and a few others who have tried to paint a picture horrendous delays.
Glad to see you've come around to motties way of thinking.

Respect.
So you both agree there's been no benefit and things are just a bit worse.

Its only taken a few years for you to realise you were conned.

Respect

Sponsored Links
I think the biggest con of Brexit was promising taking control of borders.

A large number of people said they voted Brexit on the strength of that.

I have heard Brexit voters here expressing disappointment that this isn't happening, but not expressing disappointment that their vote had failed in its objective.

I wonder why?

So Mottie went on holiday mid week + off peak and is so obsessed about proving brexit isn’t terrible he went to the effort of taking pictures of an airport at a non busy time and posted it on here.

This is the Mottie that also says “we need to move on” whilst clearly showing he hasn’t moved on

Sad, very sad

Sorry, Notchy - but this post was thanked by Himmy, Nosey and Carmen. You have quite a following! :eek::eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What do you mean? Why would 'most of those' who have kids/grandkids need to spend 3 months in the EU? If you have a genuine need to do that, get a visa.
Which is an application, which can be denied or withdrawn at any time and without reason.
Pre-Brexit it was a right, without any need for an application.

Hello. I see that posts 24 to 26 are by someone on my ignore list. Is it three different posters or the usual post after post after post by Doubtfyre? :unsure: Either way, I’m not much interested in what those on my ignore list think so I refuse to look at 'em. Carry on wasting your time, whoever you are! :ROFLMAO:
Probably because you have no answer nor argument against their comments.
So you pretend to yourself those comments don't exist. :ROFLMAO:
I suspect it must come as a surprise to you that everyone else reads them, and sees you for the clown that you are, refusing to see or hear the truth. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back