Angela Rayner

Sponsored Links
do you think?

"we have shared our findings with HMRC and the council" has done her a favour.

The investigation has done her a favour.

Be that as it may still dunno what question I did not answer ??

She bought her council house with a discount ?

Sold and made a few bob

Good luck to her any tenant who did not take advantage of the council house sale was imo a fruit cake

Back in the day me and my associate trued to buy one , any suggestion that we tried to get our snouts in the trough is well er

True :LOL: :LOL: (y)

Sponsored Links
do you think?

"we have shared our findings with HMRC and the council" has done her a favour.
Massive favour. "....Oh hello HMRC, this Manchester's' finest police here, Angie has done nothing wrong. Her living arrangements were as she said. Good luck...."

The council are not interested boyo.

BBC comment - Labour can now loose their attack dog again,

Massive favour. "....Oh hello HMRC, this Manchester's' finest police here, Angie has done nothing wrong. Her living arrangements were as she said. Good luck...."

The council are not interested boyo.

If only that is what they said.. except it isn't and you're making it up.

He mostly likes to make up lies and read minds. He likes to pretend he's an expert in business and economics because he reads the pink papers.

Anyway as expected. GMP have NFA'd the investigation, with a comment that they were never investigating tax issues or council tax fraud as this is outside their remit

So as we expected Plod shuffled paperclips, while pretending to investigate an out of time offence. Can't believe it took them so long.

No doubt the forum idiots will be along shortly claiming she's been cleared of failure to pay taxes due or council tax fraud. she hasn't.
Oh.

I thought you had all the facts before this.

Sponsored Links
Back