Bounce or no bounce?

It stems from a report where some one said they had seen an immigrant kill a cat.

;) Many moons ago I had eaten at a chinese resteraunt that was later prosecuted for killing cats and and using their meat instead of chicken.
Got a link?
I imagine something like that would have made the nationals.

Sponsored Links
The funniest (and most surreal) moment was when the fact checker intoned that there have been no credible reports of harm to animals in Springfield. The Simpsons scriptwriters would have killed for a line like that.

SpringfieldMonorail.png

Sponsored Links
A link to your experience,
The web hasn't existed for ever you know. It came to London 1st. Then B'ham which is when I started using it.

No where will you find a mention of this Chinese restaurant unless it holds records of local newspapers. Pretty sure the B'ham mail in this case.

The web hasn't existed for ever you know. It came to London 1st. Then B'ham which is when I started using it.

No where will you find a mention of this Chinese restaurant unless it holds records of local newspapers. Pretty sure the B'ham mail in this case.

Eating cats John?, I'll bet your a Taylor Swift fan.

Eating cats John?, I'll bet your a Taylor Swift fan.
;) They did excellent food - if you like Chinese curries. When I heard about it I recollected finding a rather odd bone in one meal. LOL Probably a chicken's neck.

They were closed.

just watched a bit of Trump Harris - trumps finished, past it - he has well and truly lost that strength of character which he could prevail back in 2016, he seems to have went downhill a lot this past 2 or 3 years - I wonder how bad he would be by 2030?

(he would still be better than starmer though)

just watched a bit of Trump Harris - trumps finished, past it - he has well and truly lost that strength of character which he could prevail back in 2016, he seems to have went downhill a lot this past 2 or 3 years - I wonder how bad he would be by 2030?

Again you make a point, and then lose it.

So right wing but won't admit it to yourself.

You can't get over it can you? If you have a dog I feel sorry for it, you probably haven't stopped kicking it since the election.

Again you make a point, and then lose it.

So right wing but won't admit it to yourself.
not really, just detest the left more than I detest the right - I don't care for either lot, never have. There is not even a political party I have ever wished to vote for. for me it is always the least worse. And the fact that I think trump would be better than starmer speaks volumes - I have always loathed trump, ever since he came onto my radar with the destruction of the SSSI Menie sand dunes

Sponsored Links
Back