Bounce or no bounce?

not really, just detest the left more than I detest the right - I don't care for either lot, never have. There is not even a political party I have ever wished to vote for. for me it is always the least worse. And the fact that I think trump would be better than starmer speaks volumes - I have always loathed trump, ever since he came onto my radar with the destruction of the SSSI Menie sand dunes
Right wing then. Admitted

Sponsored Links
“There will be no third debate,” whined the Donald on his ironically titled 'Truth' Social, yesterday, insisting he 'won' the first face-off on tuesday. Truly, the farce is strong in him. A common trait among the right wang brigade is an insistence on freedom of speech yet they really don't like it when they hear something they don't like. You lost Donald...get over it.:D

Sponsored Links
In all honesty, I ask anyone who supports Trump, how can you possibly expect this man to be able to negotiate with Putin and Xi, when he is so easy to manipulate?
If you mean non US supporters (like those on this forum), its because they are angry at the same things he is, or professes to be. In power, as Kamarla said, he would try to broker a deal (giving Pootin a chunk of what he wants). If, or rather when, that fails, he would simply withdraw US support, putting huge pressure on europe, politically and financially, Pootins best hope is for the Don to win. Hence his recent nuclear threats.

If you mean non US supporters (like those on this forum), its because they are angry at the same things he is, or professes to be. In power, as Kamarla said, he would try to broker a deal (giving Pootin a chunk of what he wants). If, or rather when, that fails, he would simply withdraw US support, putting huge pressure on europe, politically and financially, Pootins best hope is for the Don to win. Hence his recent nuclear threats.

Do you think Iran would be shipping Ballistics to Russia or that we'd be seeing the current de-stabilisation in the Middle East if Trumps sanctions against Iran had been maintained?.

Trump is a huge risk to international stability.

If Trump won and then brokered a deal with Putin, he would isolate America against the bulk of the West…making America isolationist is not making it great again

Do you think Iran would be shipping Ballistics to Russia or that we'd be seeing the current de-stabilisation in the Middle East if Trumps sanctions against Iran had been maintained?.
No idea middle east politics is beyond me. I imagine the Don is eyeing up real estate in north garza

Sponsored Links
Back