Bounce or no bounce?

No different to Harris on the wall or Palestine, it's what politicians do, they'll say anything to get elected. Have you learned nothing in Keir's short reign.
In order to come first, first you must finish.
Second placers in US POTUS elections don't get much say.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I get the compromise on the bill but there's still some hypocrisy, as we've seen on Palestine and will see more of. It's politics.
In fairness, I thought you'd understand that. ;)
Who disagreed with the Palestine bit?

I thought you'd understand it was the wall that was the subject. Surprised you didn't understand that .

But going back to your original quote, why suggest she supports the wall.

No different to Harris on the wall or Palestine, it's what politicians do, they'll say anything to get elected. Have you learned nothing in Keir's short reign.
It misleading at best. Outright deflection otherwise.

I think Trump's taking it to new extremes. He's now done a flip-flop-flip on abortion. Just 24 hrs after saying he was going to vote for a loosening of the abortion ban in his home state of Florida, he's reversed his position (again), and now he has said will vote to maintain it.

Sponsored Links
I think Trump's taking it to new extremes. He's now done a flip-flop-flip on abortion. Just 24 hrs after saying he was going to vote for a loosening of the abortion ban in his home state of Florida, he's reversed his position (again), and now he has said will vote to maintain it.
He's running to be at the front of his supporters.
He just has to find which way they are running so he can get there

Both Kamala and Trumpf are changing positions on issues to win over the floating voters

That's good though isn't it?

worship-guide-07102011-69-728.jpg

Kamala couldnt even do a live question and answer by herself had to have the stolen valour guy holding her hand and interview then edited and broadcast later

Kamala couldnt even do a live question and answer by herself had to have the stolen valour guy holding her hand and interview then edited and broadcast later
He was there to answer some specific questions that purely related to him. The whole thing just relates to campaigning as it would with Trump.

The great debate is more interesting due to varying political positions of the outfits that televise them.

He's running to be at the front of his supporters.
He just has to find which way they are running so he can get there
A la Boris:

Lord Heseltine says Boris waits to see 'the way the crowd is running then dashes in front'​

a man who waits to see the way the crowd is running and then dashes in front and says, ‘Follow me’.”

If it did, he'd probably have an aneurysm.
The orange idiot surrounds himself with 'yes' people. He's petrified of being called out, because he lies so often. It's the reason he's been allowed nowhere near a witness stand. You can't do what the orange idiot does, in a court of law.

Two amurricans I know to be pretty middle of the road politically, will be voting for Harris as they don't like Trump, but both have complained that Harris has only put forward a couple of populist policies.
Handing out money for first time buyers will have the same effect as elsewhere - prices of small houses go up.
She hasn't hinted at anyone specific for "price gouging". Everyone moans bout their drug costs in the US but she says groceries. Really? She's spoken out generally against price gouging and corporate greed but has so far offered few specifics.
She flilpped on fracking.
She flipped on healthcare for all.
They both want examples of her strategy. But if she stray far from Biden she'll get attacked for her history.

Now THAT would be worth watching.

It'd never happen though.

If it did, he'd probably have an aneurysm.
The interview Trump did at the black journalists convention was 45mm ms late because Trump had a meltdown when they said they would live fact check him…..he flatly refused to to be interviewed if he wasn’t allowed to tell lies.

Which just underlines the point you made: “it’ll never happen though”

Sponsored Links
Back