Bounce or no bounce?

The orange idiot surrounds himself with 'yes' people. He's petrified of being called out, because he lies so often. It's the reason he's been allowed nowhere near a witness stand. You can't do what the orange idiot does, in a court of law.
His strategy seems to be "put America first, ra ra", which suits his audience whose attention span is only 3 words. Anything further is just detail.

Sponsored Links
She's spoken out generally against price gouging and corporate greed but has so far offered few specifics.
The FED pointes out a while ago that corporate profit has shifted from ~12% to 15.. :( What to do.

She flilpped on fracking.
Makes sense really. Up and running resulting in cheaper gas - for them.. Greening means no need in the end, We are in a similar position regarding the north sea but more the facility is there. More exploration doesn't give a rapid increase.

She flipped on healthcare for all.
I have known some too via work. Suppose they may be in their 60's now. They have been told the NHS is a great idea. :( So had to explain to them that it was underfunded and messed about with. It's buying power is an advantage. Pass on what changes have happened in that area in the US. Might just be Biden handouts.

The wall. Looks like it may be an appeal to some in all boarder states. Arizona is swing but Trump support has fallen. New Mexico, democratic. Texas republican. Their voting shows a bit of a swing towards democrat over time. There are sites on the web that show voting over a number of years.

I assume this will be updated soon. BBC's Laura reckons it's the one to watch as US pundits do.

Kamala couldnt even do a live question and answer by herself had to have the stolen valour guy holding her hand and interview then edited and broadcast later
Trump hasn’t done a live question and answer

Trump needs his hand held by Fox News

Sponsored Links
lf
Kamala couldnt even do a live question and answer by herself had to have the stolen valour guy holding her hand and interview then edited and broadcast later

Your post was worth a thwank though, so not all bad for you (y)

Trump hasn’t done a live question and answer

Trump needs his hand held by Fox News
Now what was the black journalist question and answer ? was the 2 hour musk one recorded or live

His strategy seems to be "put America first, ra ra", which suits his audience whose attention span is only 3 words. Anything further is just detail.
'America First' resonates with Republicans who recall its Isolationist policies in 1940. Most of 'em were Fascists, as well.

Now what was the black journalist question and answer ? was the 2 hour musk one recorded or live
Ah yes the one where Trump spent 3/4 hour having a tantrum because they wanted to live fact him.

Trump said: “I refuse to do the interview if won’t allow me to lie unchecked”

was the 2 hour musk one recorded or live
You can’t be seriously calling Trump spending 2 hours with his biggest campaign donor an “interview”

You can’t be seriously calling Trump spending 2 hours with his biggest campaign donor an “interview”
Remember who ever you listen to on one is campaigning. Questions needed before the interview. Pretty common approach.

Off the cuff discussions with journalists may be a really bad idea as Gove found. Best avoided.

Kamala couldnt even do a live question and answer by herself had to have the stolen valour guy holding her hand
Never happened before... Oh.
Screenshot 2024-08-31 at 19.59.12.png

Ah yes the one where Trump spent 3/4 hour having a tantrum because they wanted to live fact him.

Trump said: “I refuse to do the interview if won’t allow me to lie unchecked”

So has he given live interviews contrary to your usual lying. Yes or no

Sponsored Links
Back