Bounce or no bounce?

So has he given live interviews contrary to your usual lying. Yes or no

Quite, I find it remarkable that so many people suddenly find Trump too shy and retiring to conduct a solo interview, I've always thought his biggest problem is the opposite scenario, he'll wing it, shoot his mouth off and say the wrong thing. But no, all of a sudden he's too shy to talk or debate without somebody holding his hand, just like Kamala.

Bottom line is it took an awful lot of coercion to force Harris into an interview. It was a soft, pre recorded interview under the supervision of a responsible adult.

You couldn't make it up.

Sponsored Links
So has he given live interviews contrary to your usual lying. Yes or no
Trump hasn’t given a live question and answer interview

A chat with yer biggest donor is not an interview

the live debates between Trump and Harris will be very revealing - Does Trump still have it, like him or loathe him he's never rattled in such situations, and he looks and sounds like a leader, and, has Harris ever had it, nobody seems to know, amazing someone can be vice president for 4 years and be a virtual unknown, but strangely she is an unknown, which explains the 'bounce' the expectations we give to an unknown who we want and need to be good.

As a European I hope she wins, but I wouldn't write trump out - he knows how to galvanise support, he knows what makes his followers tick.

Sponsored Links
But no, all of a sudden he's too shy to talk or debate

He's not actually done a proper interview since he became the Republican nominee. So, let's see him sit down with that same interviewer, Dana Bash. A circle jerk with Elon Musk doesn't count. Neither does a cosy chat with Dr Phil. And let's see him debate Kamala Harris without muted microphones.

Last edited:

what the national association of black journalists are his biggest donor now who would have thought that or are you lying yet again about interviews ?

He's not actually done a proper interview since he became the Republican nominee.
really what was it you previously said about the NABJ interviews ?
Dana Bash is that not the person who stormed off after vance made her look very inadequate after last weeks interview?

really what was it you previously said about the NABJ interviews ?

I have no idea what I said, but it has no bearing on this. For some reason, since becoming the nominee he seems to have avoided giving a proper one on one interview on a major network . A bit like how Johnson avoided Andrew Neil. He also wants the microphones muted at the debate. These are facts and they are not disputed and people are starting to ask why.

Last edited:
what the national association of black journalists are his biggest donor ....
Can gas112 find the Association of Black Journalists anywhere on the list of Trump's donors? :ROFLMAO:

Here's the list:

Top Contributors, federal election data for Donald Trump, 2024 cycle​

The NABJ don't even endorse Trump's election bid, never mind contribute to it. :rolleyes:
at least one high-profile group member to step down as a convention co-chair and others to argue their convention may become a platform for Trump to make false claims or be seen as winning NABJ’s endorsement.

gas112 using Filly facts on which to base his comments. :ROFLMAO:

and he looks and sounds like a leader
Good grief, have you not heard any of his rambling speeches which are a string of endless lies.

The guy can hardly string a sentence together.

I agree back in 2016 he was good a force as a leader….but he has never been able to poll more than 45%, too many people see through the pathological, narcissistic personality that defines him

amazing someone can be vice president for 4 years and be a virtual unknown
Not at all

I bet you wouldn’t be able to remember anything Mike Pence did as Trumps Vice president, or what Biden did as Obamas vice president.

Can you remember who the last few Conservative deputy prime ministers have been or what they did?

which explains the 'bounce' the expectations we give to an unknown who we want and need to be good
The bounce was mostly due to the relief of Biden stepping down

And Kamala Harris has been extremely successful since she took over, she has been shown to be very good on the campaign trail and she has energised the youth vote

Dana Bash is that not the person who stormed off after vance
No she didnt

That’s complete bullsh1t

made her look very inadequate after last weeks interview
No he didnt.

She showed him up for what he is: a weird misogynistic liar.

By the way Dana Bash is an interviewer not a Democrat, you are trying to imply somehow that he beat a presenter as though that proves something. Weird

Sponsored Links
Back