Bounce or no bounce?

what the national association of black journalists are his biggest donor now who would have thought that or are you lying yet again about interviews ?
You mean the interview where Trump cried because they were mean to him

Sponsored Links
Here's a fact check on a Trump interview by Time Magazine
The transcript ramblings will be too much for some

The fact check on immigrants is interesting. He's exaggerating many many years of illegals. His comments on the wall made me laugh. The facts on the wall and the others are rather interesting as well.

Whoops I forgot to mention what he did to the US steel industry.

LOL Clear out the cesspit - fill it with swamp monsters, poisonous snakes and all sorts.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
really what was it you previously said about the NABJ interviews ?
Dana Bash is that not the person who stormed off after vance made her look very inadequate after last weeks interview?
JD Vance is useless

Here he is getting booed off stage

To a dribbling mouthbreather, maybe.
Your posting to people who are in an alternative reality. Trump spouts at conventions and at times leaked videos come out. He also spouts when he is in power. Where and what he spouts while canvassing is an entirely different matter.

Gaza - we shouldn't be seeing images of all of these blown up building - now get this - there may be people in them.

really what was it you previously said about the NABJ interviews ?
Dana Bash is that not the person who stormed off after vance made her look very inadequate after last weeks interview?
Another pro Trump post from gas112, who refuses to,admit he supports Trump

I agree back in 2016 he was good a force as a leader….but he has never been able to poll more than 45%, too many people see through the pathological, narcissistic personality that defines him
there we have it, and you and others say I am wrong for pointing out that he has a massive following. (a hellova a bigger support than we have for chairman starmer) It does not matter if we would prefer he lost, don't under estimate him, he is very popular and knows how to play people. Kamala is not popular on her own merits, she is only popular because of the hatred nearly half of the US has for Trump

Just look at the betting odds (often a better indicator than polls) they have Trump just in front (half a nose).

there we have it, and you and others say I am wrong for pointing out that he has a massive following. (a hellova a bigger support than we have for chairman starmer) It does not matter if we would prefer he lost, don't under estimate him, he is very popular and knows how to play people. Kamala is not popular on her own merits, she is only popular because of the hatred nearly half of the US has for Trump

Just look at the betting odds (often a better indicator than polls) they have Trump just in front (half a nose).
How many Trump supporters are only supporting him because of the hatred of less than half the US has for the democratic party?

there we have it, and you and others say I am wrong for pointing out that he has a massive following
He has a massive following with the MAGA base
And yes we know Democrats are the underdog, but you are wrong to claim Trump has a massive following generally.

Trump is not popular with gen Z, not popular with women, not very popular with Republicans.

Have you seen all the Republicans that have come out in favour of Harris?

Kamala is not popular on her own merits
Yes she is pretty popular on her own merits, especially amongst women and gen Z

Harris has broader appeal than Trump and she has energised the people who were switched off by 2 old guys in the race.

Gaza - we shouldn't be seeing images of all of these blown up building - now get this - there may be people in them.
Under them.
There's pictures and videos of people, including Grandmothers, scrabbling with their bare hands to reach trapped victims.

Sponsored Links
Back