Boy, 14, dies 'after being knifed in the back seven times by attackers who rammed his moped'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Remind me, what race fought the worst war the world has ever seen, and killed the most people?

How about the second worst war the world has ever seen?

Which race exterminated the inhabitants of Tasmania and did its best to exterminate the inhabitants of North America?

But there is black children dying horrible deaths , and you go on what happened yonks ago.

How wrong all that was will not bring back these young lads murdered by scum

Remind me, what race fought the worst war the world has ever seen, and killed the most people?

How about the second worst war the world has ever seen?

Which race exterminated the inhabitants of Tasmania and did its best to exterminate the inhabitants of North America?

What's your point?

Are you trying to imply they were all something to do with primarily white people?

Are you trying to imply they were all something to do with primarily white people?
White Europeans were responsible for some of the worst killing sprees in history...

The killings in london attributed to blacks are but a very small percentage in comparison...

But in the current political climate some people on a certain side of the argument have no sense of proportion ;)

Sponsored Links
I think most reasonable people would agree with your sentiments jonbey, these thieves are scum but let's be honest now, most of these criminals are first generation or the children of first generation migrants. This is what happens when civilised countries adopt unfettered unchecked mass immigration. Tonnes of human garbage have been allowed to flood into this country as though someone opened the tap on an sewer. Unfortunately more police and more funding is not going to have an impact, the damage has been done.

Factually speaking, he's not wrong.
He's not factually wrong in calling people garbage and they've come from the sewer?

Absolute garbage. You need to see what's going on and stop trying to cover it up.

Vile is making excuses for the sort of people who slaughter a father in front of his 14 year old son on a train after some minor disagreement. If it had been two Caucasians, the worst would have been a fat lip.

You are deluded if you are blind to the fact that other races are prone to high levels of violence and the attitude that life is cheap.
Am not making excuses - nobody simply because of their race deserves to be called garbage.

I am not talking about anything other than Hawk's vile language towards fellow people. PEOPLE. I don't make excuses for crimes committed, what I find rather sad is that you are making excuses for Hawk's disgusting post.

He's not factually wrong in calling people garbage and they've come from the sewer?

Context is important and by removing that to further your argument you are being dishonest. That wasn't the post you replied to so clearly I wasn't addressing that.

softhisforstrawman.jpg

For your education and future reference:
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

White Europeans were responsible for some of the worst killing sprees in history...

Mostly against other whites.

The Chinese and Mongol empire have been just as bad.

More soviets died fighting in WW2 than jews in the holocaust 3:1.

You and JD are also comparing war time deaths to peace time homicides.

So again, what's your point.

Context is important and by removing that to further your argument you are being dishonest. That wasn't the post you replied to so clearly I wasn't addressing that.

View attachment 156372
For your education and future reference:
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman
I dismissed his whole lot as being vile. Why would I take anything seriously written by a man who calls people garbage?
Thanks for the link about strawman. I think however that you're just trying to pointscore over someone who doesn't give a toss.

Thanks for the link about strawman. I think however that you're just trying to pointscore over someone who doesn't give a toss.

Would be convenient you don't give a toss now you've been shown to be presenting a strawman argument when confronted with factual data.

I don't give a toss that blacks are most likely to be victims of homicide as long as you don't give a toss about the fact blacks are mostly commiting them. If you're not going to address the issue by the data, it's a pointless conversation, no matter how much grandstanding or calling others 'vile' you do. Granted, I don't agree with the language he used but the point he made, you quoted and I replied to cannot go on ignored if you have serious reservations about the rate of which violent crime is increasing.

Last edited by a moderator:
When parents literally expect teachers to wipe their kids backsides!!.

So you can't. Thought as much typical - get's worked up over an issue when asked for a solution falls flat on their face. Onto the next issue to get angry about.

Would be convenient you don't give a toss now you've been shown to be presenting a strawman argument when confronted with factual data.

I don't give a toss that blacks are most likely to be victims of homicide as long as you don't give a toss about the fact blacks are mostly commiting them. If you're not going to address the issue by the data, it's a pointless conversation, no matter how much grandstanding or calling other 'vile' you do. Granted, I don't agree with the language he used but the point he made, you quoted and I replied to cannot go on ignored if you have serious reservations about the rate of which violent crime is increasing.
Oh, updated! Aren't I lucky?

How about actually I don't wish to get into a conversation about this all? Been done to death on here. I just am fed up with the awful derogatory comments made by some members about people because of the colour of their skin. Am I now not allowed to say that without having to go into a massive discussion with you telling me in a patronising manner what I meant and am thinking, or turning this into a ****ing competition?

How about actually I don't wish to get into a conversation about this all? Been done to death on here. I just am fed up with the awful derogatory comments made by some members about people because of the colour of their skin. Am I now not allowed to say that without having to go into a massive discussion with you telling me what I meant and am thinking, or turning this into a ****ing competition?

So stop replying. Easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back