Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so clarify what paedophile accusation are you making

Dementia Don has form

Jeffrey Epstein introduced me to Trump at 14, Ghislaine Maxwell accuser says​

Testifying at Maxwell’s trial in New York City, the woman, identified by the pseudonym Jane, said she met the former president in the 1990s at his Mar-a-Lago resort

Sponsored Links
This case, or is there another one? Where does the 10 percent fit in?

what bit of when they question him about the evasion do you think the question and what is this 10 percent to big guy will not be mentioned

Old Duffer Donald is behind the polls

Poor chap is past it, his cognitive decline is serious

Well in the US's case pick a bent judge. Keep doing it in the hope that another case will rip the previous decision to pieces.

It looks like the Republicans will be trying this en masse in an attempt to keep Kamala Harris off the ballot paper. Legally it's nonsense. But they just need a couple of bent judges who don't mind being reversed on appeal

Sponsored Links
Dementia Don has form

Jeffrey Epstein introduced me to Trump at 14, Ghislaine Maxwell accuser says​

Testifying at Maxwell’s trial in New York City, the woman, identified by the pseudonym Jane, said she met the former president in the 1990s at his Mar-a-Lago resort
nice attempt but why not add the rest of what she said.....

.Jane didn’t allege any improper behavior by Trump and didn’t go into further detail about why she was at the resort.

what bit of when they question him about the evasion do you think the question and what is this 10 percent to big guy will not be mentioned

I have no idea. This is the first I have heard of this trial. You obviously know a lot more about it than me. Can you explain a bit more about how it is related? All I've found so far about "Big Guy" is some email about shares in a Chinese company. Is that partly what this trial is about?

The irony of the republicans getting rid of Biden, only to go down in the polls when Kamala pops up. Trumped will probably still win but it might also be the biggest tactical error in their history

It looks like the Republicans will be trying this en masse in an attempt to keep Kamala Harris off the ballot paper. Legally it's nonsense. But they just need a couple of bent judges who don't mind being reversed on appeal
They are pushing Biden step down now. From the point of running a country that makes no sense at all but why should they care?

So far with Harris it's just immigration. One of her briefs. An interview. A Republican claims 10m more. A fact checker came up with a rather different number pointing out it had also dropped. Republican comes up with different numbers. Yawn.

Need to look at several pages to get to grips with Biden's change but one clearly shows Trump achieved nothing. It also goes into far more aspects such as education levels and productivity;

Venezuela amuses me. Certain US president not happy with who got elected so totally messed the place up. He was elected as oil revenues were not getting to the public.

improper behavior by Trump
gas112 admits his hero Trump was good mates with Jeffry Epstein the socialite who offered underage girls to his rich clients

and then theres the long list of women that have been subjected to sexual abuse by Trump

The 26 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back