Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
1721916910336.png

Sponsored Links
@Notch7 has your doctor gave you the all clear to start posting again , you dont want to have another breakdown with all your ranting

Exclusive: Harris leads Trump 44% to 42% in US presidential race, Reuters/Ipsos poll finds
Interesting poll. Several questions asked
Some 56% of registered voters agreed with a statement that Harris, 59, was "mentally sharp and able to deal with challenges," compared to 49% who said the same of Trump, 78.

She quickly boosted the democratic enthusiasm poll. Sort of hey I do want to vote area. Biden was causing a bit of a problem with that.

Gaza is in some ways a problem for her but Trump has been more extreme already with Israel and forget international law. There is some interest on how she will handle Benjamin. Biden same. She was the 1st to call for a ceasefire.

The biggest teacher's union is the first one to back her.

She's almost 60 but makes Trump seem tired and outdated.

The pundits say Harris is in the honeymoon stage. Needs to get herself known etc.

Trump is looking for an angle. Seems he has tried her smile but the main one seems to be immigration. She's changed it. Probably still needs to patrol the boarders but many arrive at official entry points. Trump says they overstay. Quick google
Combining deportations with expulsions and other actions to block migrants without permission to enter the United States, the Biden administration’s nearly 4.4 million repatriations are already more than any single presidential term since the George W. Bush administration (5 million in its second term).

Trump I'll deport 2m. Sounds like Biden may do better - or the policy will.

He's also trying the radical lefty method but uses different terms.

here is a compilation of short clips showing Kamala Harris questioning various politicians in something like our select committees

she might be quite a formidable opponent for Trump

The focus is now very much on the Don's cognitive state.

The pundits say Harris is in the honeymoon stage. Needs to get herself known etc.

Trump is looking for an angle. Seems he has tried her smile but the main one seems to be immigration. She's changed it. Probably still needs to patrol the boarders but many arrive at official entry points. Trump says they overstay. Quick google
Combining deportations with expulsions and other actions to block migrants without permission to enter the United States, the Biden administration’s nearly 4.4 million repatriations are already more than any single presidential term since the George W. Bush administration (5 million in its second term).

Trump I'll deport 2m. Sounds like Biden may do better - or the policy will.

He's also trying the radical lefty method but uses different terms.

I'd also throw in the fact he's acting as 'king maker' for Vance. Trump if he wins only has 1 term at best, Vance is a natural fit for his replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back