Can Kamala Harris win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I guess you didn’t know; Biden isn’t running
Trump is lost, bewildered and flailing. I'd imagine though, his poorly educated supporters must be in a state of denial and shock over Biden dropping out. Expect the RWR to keep on targeting poor old Joe though, it's all they've got. A bit like a losing a limb or glancing at that watch you forgot to put on.
Poor old dribbling sods.

Oh look a Trump supporter having a meltdown.

Poor gas, he can’t even come with a good reason why he supports a pathological liar.
meltdown pmsl and i have told you several times now i do not support you in anyway

Sponsored Links
Donald Trump claims crime is out of control

The fact is: crime rates went up under Trump, crime rates are falling under Biden

Donald Trump claims crime is out of control

The fact is: crime rates went up under Trump, crime rates are falling under Biden

US crime rates have been falling since the 90's, with occasional glitches probably more to do with how the FBI classify certain crimes. I can't see any figures for 2023, regardless, Trumps claim is wrong, but possibly not quite as wrong as yours Notch.

US crime rates have been falling since the 90's, with occasional glitches probably more to do with how the FBI classify certain crimes. I can't see any figures for 2023, regardless, Trumps claim is wrong, but possibly not quite as wrong as yours Notch.

You should read that filly.

Reported crime has not surged since 2021, when Biden took office, and the best data on the subject shows declining reported violent crime and massively declining murder rates," said Jeff Asher, a data analyst and co-founder of the firm AH Datalytics.

It’s possible to single out some types of crimes and certain cities for which the numbers have risen since Biden took office, but that isn’t what Mace said.

I think Kamala Harris' speech was pretty much perfect. At one point in the middle of the speech she should maybe have let the crowd chanting "USA, USA" go on a bit longer. Otherwise, the contrast with Trump's meandering gibberish about Hannibal Lecter and sharks was striking.

Last edited:

You are too cowardly to admit Trump is a disgusting liar.

I said he was wrong, as were you. US crime has generally been falling since the 90's
I said crime rose under Trump and fell under democrats

Those are facts

I note you can’t even call out Trump as a liar.

Biden said, "The last administration oversaw the largest increase in murders ever recorded."

The statement is partially accurate but leaves out important details. We rate it Half True.

Note to filly. Not wrong !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back