Congratulations sir kier

Tax on prats who drive while wearing a baseball cap.
Same for those who think their number plate belongs on the dashboard.

Sponsored Links
Any one involved in or practising fox hunting ?
Hare coursing ? Or any other such cruelty to animals 10 year minimum sentence no parole ?

Any one in broadmoor costing 250 grand a year per in mate who is there because they are dangerous ??? Would be bumped off ?

Any one in prison for horrendous murders were there is smoking gun evidence ( I will decide :cool: ) taken out and bumped off

The chief executive of walls made to eat his own sausage rolls every day for a year

Blimey I would not give one of them to my dog ( if I had one )

Sponsored Links
I also read suggestions about the whole of a pension lump sum being taxed, removing the 25% tax free part. Only suggestions of course but the fact is, they need to raise a lot of money and having stated they will definitely not raise income tax or NI, that narrows the field somewhat.
Windfall taxes on oil companies, taxes on oil exploration (if they don't ban it), pensions, inheritance tax, VAT.
Neither of the major parties or others came clean on this if tax increases are needed. The IFS say this is being dishonest.

Speculation is ridiculous. We will know what happens if it's needed and that is rather uncertain. The only point the IFS was making really. Also that it doesn't matter who gets in. Things are tight.

However the flack users will spout about as many as they can to a ridiculous extent. Fact is take Truss - if the books can no longer balance ................ If a party is forced to increase something they have said they wont which would you prefer. This sort of thing is a big problem in politics especially with fringe pundits, Anyone can become one and their is money in it.

There has been talk about sugar in soft drinks for years. Sounds like something will be done about it.

It's great to see all the right wingers panicking on day 2.

The choice was to carry on with more of the same or do things different. The country voted for different.

Can't be many who thought things were going great and didn't need to change. But there's some in here !

Rory the Tory makes an interesting point about prisons that appear to relate to the Labour view. A pretty high proportion of people in it went through care. That is where it starts. Then they are out and not all that longer back in. Starmer's escalator.

Knife crime. There is a view that something can be done about this during education, Starmer recently talked to some one who does charity style work on this who pointed out that earlier in the process would be better. Junior. Starmer saw the point and said if that works we may be skipping a generation.

Or any other such cruelty to animals 10 year minimum sentence no parole ?
You'd never see any meat beyond the slaughterhouse gates boyo. The animals will be piling up there starving to death. Well done trans. (n)

Rory the Tory makes an interesting point about prisons that appear to relate to the Labour view. A pretty high proportion of people in it went through care. That is where it starts. Then they are out and not all that longer back in. Starmer's escalator.

Knife crime. There is a view that something can be done about this during education, Starmer recently talked to some one who does charity style work on this who pointed out that earlier in the process would be better. Junior. Starmer saw the point and said if that works we may be skipping a generation.
think the knife crime is a cultural thing - even performing at glastonbury with them

Another idea is to make pensions liable to inheritance tax. Apparently, lots of people with plenty of money like to put as much as they can into their pensions because it can be passed on tax free.

There'd be another Doctors strike. ;)

One of the last Labour govt's notable achievement was Surestart children's centres, nicked from an American idea it focussed on early intervention and educating parents as well as children, particularly in disadvantage areas, and having people skilled in spotting 'problems' early on. The results were just beginning to show when the rug was pulled from under them.
They still exist but not to the same degree, the funding was never actually withdrawn, just stopped being ringfenced so Councils could spend it elsewhere, and with the care crisis there was always a need elsewhere.

Reminds me of when I was 15 and saw a 'striptease knife throwing' act at the local fairground when it came to visit. The old boy throwing the knives was dressed as a cowboy and the plump, unattractive female was dressed as an Indian.
When she eventually got all her kit off, the initial shock of shock of seeing a plump unattractive female naked was soon overtaken by the shock of seeing she was covered in scars from head to toe obviously caused by the cowboy on his 'off' days.

I still occasionally have nightmares about it.

Who would thought a few years ago that local stores such as Tesco Express would have doors that you have to wait at to be unlocked and you can then enter to shop...
Never seen that round here. You must live in a deprived area.

Sponsored Links
Back