Congratulations sir kier

Sponsored Links
So with all your high interest bearing investments

You are living in a world of fantasy. I have very little Interest income. Certainly it is less than the taxfree allowance which is typically £1,000 p.a. but can be £500 or zero.

I always enjoy the rich , income 400k plus in retirement moaning about benefits but did you know that only 300 of them out of 186,000 actually hand back their state pension benefit..... have a read of the economist.

...what one of their advisors is suggesting they do....

I see you are so on the ball that you pretend not to know the difference between government policy, and a remark by some unnamed minion with no power or authority.

Sponsored Links
what one of their advisors is suggesting they do.

They specifically said it was their opinion, and not what they advised.

for some people not to get a pension

Those that wouldn't even notice, you mean.

lets kill them off as they usually vote tory

If you search my posts, you'd know I voted tory up until Bozo.

What is fair game, for any government to consider?
Or is it just that you're happy that tories spaff cash without end, but labour "are bad at running the economy"?

But hey ho it looks like by your comment your happy for some people not to get a pension

Alan Sugar is entitled to apply for a bus pass.

I have no idea if he has done, or if he ever uses it, or if he ever travels on a bus.

It saves the rest of us the effort and expense or checking his income and wealth to see if he is rich and we consider he doesn't need one. Why should we bother?

By the same token he, and I, are entitled to a State Pension. It is taxable. Why not?

To many spongers coming into the country
Kier has promised to get a grip of it and sort it out ;)

I am with him on the caper ;)

The lies the toreys told in office will be as nothing to what they come up with in opposition. Its the calm before the storm. Borris will continue to be the liar in chief in his natural environment as an unaccountable journolist

Sponsored Links
Back