Congratulations sir kier

There'd be another Doctors strike.
The junior ones get their negotiations next week with the right man. ;) Think it is a man in this case.

The GP are talking about working to rule. ;) In some way most have been after a fashion compared to how they used to work. There is also this odd factor about more GP's being available but money given only to be used on dispensers and nurses.

Spare £ bunce. There is some £b.Rwanda money going elsewhere. Some other areas may allow that but it takes a while to go through the books.

Sponsored Links
I didn’t realise sir k was in his 60s.

I didn't know either until the start of the campaign, when the Tories started pushing the line that he was too old.

He's actually 61. Sounds like a perfect sort of age for PM. He can stand down when he is 71 ;)

Sponsored Links
Reminds me of when I was 15 and saw a 'striptease knife throwing' act at the local fairground when it came to visit. The old boy throwing the knives was dressed as a cowboy and the plump, unattractive female was dressed as an Indian.
When she eventually got all her kit off, the initial shock of shock of seeing a plump unattractive female naked was soon overtaken by the shock of seeing she was covered in scars from head to toe obviously caused by the cowboy on his 'off' days.

I still occasionally have nightmares about it.

:ROFLMAO:

You'd never see any meat beyond the slaughterhouse gates boyo. The animals will be piling up there starving to death. Well done trans. (n)

Who mentioned slaughter houses?? Unless you consider what goes on in them is entertainment ? Sport ??

So wind yer neck in and jog on noseall ;);)

One of their advisors Already talking about means testing state pension . Couldn't make it up .

the reverse of making state pension untaxed. A tory wheeze intended to appeal to their voter base.

I find the idea of a state pension that is universal, and taxable, extremely simple

Also, if rich people didn't get a state pension, they would lose interest in keeping it up with inflation.

In the same way that rich people using private schools and private hospitals have little interest in the quality of state provision used by the common people.

By chance, these rich people include those in government and those with good lobbying access to politicians and lobbying forces.

Can you see a pattern?

Well looks like sir kier may well have to deal with Donald trump :giggle:??

And Le penn in France ;) ??

the reverse of making state pension untaxed. A tory wheeze intended to appeal to their voter base.

I find the idea of a state pension that is universal, and taxable, extremely simple

Also, if rich people didn't get a state pension, they would lose interest in keeping it up with inflation.

In the same way that rich people using private schools and private hospitals have little interest in the quality of state provision used by the common people.

By chance, these rich people include those in government and those with good lobbying access to politicians and lobbying forces.

Can you see a pattern?
and you class rich as above what income ? .
So with all your high interest bearing investments are you willing to forgo the state pension that you have believed for the past 50 years was your right after all that money in NI and tax you have paid

Presuming it's not one of your fantasies, but actually rooted in reality........

What is off-limits for you then, in the government's attempts to start rebuilding from the ruins bequeathed to them?
Everything?

So that you can turn around in five years and say that "they were as useless as the last lot: they did nothing"?
so i see you are that on the ball you havent even read what one of their advisors is suggesting they do.
But hey ho it looks like by your comment your happy for some people not to get a pension lets kill them off as they usually vote tory

and you class rich as above what income ? .
Maybe the top 10% of people in the UK, or some similar number. Would you disagree that these are the "rich" people?

are you willing to forgo the state pension that you have believed for the past 50 years was your right after all that money in NI and tax you have paid
I am quite willing for it to be classed as taxable income. I did not pay tax on the money that went into it as contributions. That's part of the current scheme. No income tax on money that you pay in; income tax on what you take out (though there are schemes and loopholes which should be simplified and tightened up). Now that I am retired I am usually a 20% tax payer.

Sponsored Links
Back