Congratulations sir kier

Killing animals for food is an unfortunate necessity, killing them for fun is cruel.
Oh, so when trans had a whinge about ANY cruelty to animals, he just meant any cruelty that doesn't affect his enjoyment of meat. In other words, cruelty is ok in his eyes as long as he gets his chops.

Just in case you hadn't seen his post.....

Any one involved in or practising fox hunting ?
Hare coursing ? Or any other such cruelty to animals 10 year minimum sentence no parole ?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
It's common for populist extremists to search for somebody to blame for the nation's ills, who has not been responsible for creating them but can easily be recognised as "outsiders."
He's now mostly referring to visa entries. Boats were a good start. Lots less of those.
Visas have been tightened up so numbers are rather likely to drop. Not sure if universities are currently having money problems but cut visas and they probably will. He says going bankrupt now.

Not sure if this is in law but Tory aim - vote a cap on the various visa types each year. Reasons for this are pretty obvious. Sometimes we need them. Farage ???????? as usual. All have a sort of net zero type approach. Some account for practicalities. Farage just makes noises based on how things are now.

I've not read all the last few pages but remember this. If Labour end up taxing the hind legs off us and especially if we generally see no improvement with public services etc as a consequence, we can vote them out next time round. I can't imagine they'll go full tonto on the tax thing (unless they're daft) as they must surely be aware of this.

Although none of us like tax rises, if we see actual improvements then it takes the edge off, no?

Apparently there are some people who want to live in a country with sewage filled rivers and beaches, collapsing school roofs, run-down hospitals and criminals with no prison to send them to.

Not so many of them voted last week.

Sponsored Links
I've not read all the last few pages but remember this. If Labour end up taxing the hind legs off us and especially if we generally see no improvement with public services etc as a consequence, we can vote them out next time round. I can't imagine they'll go full tonto on the tax thing (unless they're daft) as they must surely be aware of this.

Although none of us like tax rises, if we see actual improvements then it takes the edge off, no?
Pretty much yes.

Taxes with things getting worse is never good. Taxes with things getting better, standard of living increases.

There is no quick fix. And anybody that thinks the tory way was the right way, hasn't been looking around.

I've seen no improvement at all so far. What the hell have they been doing for the last 3 days!!!!
lol, yeah we're already seeing some 'interesting' headlines based on diddly squat, especially given the £500 a roll wallpaper (or whatever it cost) won't even be off the wall yet!

It's like ok, you're there as the media and opposition supporters to hold the government to account etc but come on, not from day friggin' one!

lol, yeah we're already seeing some 'interesting' headlines based on diddly squat, especially given the £500 a roll wallpaper (or whatever it cost) won't even be off the wall yet!

It's like ok, you're there as the media and opposition supporters to hold the government to account etc but come on, not from day friggin' one!

I fear it will be like Brexit. Several years down the line, wondering where the benefits and improvements are. Still, Tone and Gordon managed to keep the illusion going for 13 years.

The hundred day rule. (y)

Yes you did. You voted the Tories out in 2016. Congratulations.

No I did not

I have never voted in a general election since the 80s

As for the tories in or out I don’t care tbh :giggle:
Have never voted for them any way

Unlike you ;)

The idea of a personal tax allowance is quite reasonable. People on low incomes do not pay income tax.

It is a perversity of recent Tory tax-increasing policy that, by freezing tax allowances so that they are overtaken by inflation, people on low incomes have been drawn into the tax net.

If a person who, in a few years time, due to inflation, has an income of £12,750 and is poor, should not start paying tax, then there is no particular reason why his liability to pay, or not to pay, tax should be manipulated so that it aligns to his propensity to be a Conservative voter. As you know, most Conservative voters are at, or near, retirement age.
I quite expect RR to tax those pensioners with private (company) pensions more probably so effectively they don't receive the state pension any more.

trans obviously forgot what he wrote himself......

Glad I could be of assistance. Brush it under the carpet or turn a blind eye boyo, but slaughter house cruelty is REAL.

Er don’t think you quite under stand Noseall
No surprise really :giggle:

You perhaps think you didn't. The Brexit catastrophuck you voted for boyo, was their death knell.

Congratulations. (y)

Be that as it may ??? If it’s true ( which I doubt )

I don’t really care ;)

Might have escaped yer notice but it was not a general election ???

Sponsored Links
Back