Covid Inquiry

Take for instance leaving airports open when there's a pandemic on.
lots of mainstream news questioned that decision

Cummings getting his eyes tested
lots of mainstream media didnt believe that

all the other mps having affairs and on the p*ss.
shows they are arrogant and ignored the rules they set for others

it does not prove a huge conspiracy

Sponsored Links
Did they know something that they weren't telling the plebs?
no

they just thought the rules didnt apply to them

Johnson went around shaking hands with people in Feb 2022

then he got covid and was quite ill (probably not as bad as claimed, but he was ill)

Thank you Gant for admitting what you believe is based on gut instinct

in other words what you believe simply fits with your bias
What ****** is this you write, are you saying your an infant and can't make judgements on what is plausible and what's not.?

How can you be immune if it is the case.
But you rail against the MSM for its all-pervasive influence upon the mind of the nation, yet feel no conflict when right-wing outlets find their own expressions to influence their viewers.
It's a double edged sword, no?

I'm still working out what 'donkey stoning steps' means - is it a metaphor? A euphemism, perhaps? Have i stumbled into Gantish?
Consider my mind blown. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
no

they just thought the rules didnt apply to them

Johnson went around shaking hands with people in Feb 2022

then he got covid and was quite ill (probably not as bad as claimed, but he was ill)
In your opinion, how did you make that judgement?

Did they know something that they weren't telling the plebs?
I have a neice that worked in covid wards, covid was very much real

many many examples around of people who lost loved ones or got very very ill

example: Theo Usherwood, he is a political journalist on LBC, he got covid, ended up in hospital, he says it took him 6 months to recover and he still doesnt have the stamina he once had. He was only in his late 30s

covid is definitely real
evidence shows the vaccine made a difference
those are just facts

Don't forget follow the science covid only came out after ten at night and could infect you if you were sitting down eating . Not forgetting those masks that fitted as well as whores knickers

But you rail against the MSM for its all-pervasive influence upon the mind of the nation, yet feel no conflict when right-wing outlets find their own expressions to influence their viewers.
this is the thing

MSM media has bias, it has hidden agendas, it has a narrative that is not always the truth
but alternative sources also have their own bias and hidden agenda

All we can do is cross reference, fact check, refer back to original source of the data and make an informed decision

lots of mainstream news questioned that decision

lots of mainstream media didnt believe that

shows they are arrogant and ignored the rules they set for others

it does not prove a huge conspiracy
In your opinion not everyone shares the same view that they were arrogant given the six o'clock bulletins where they spreading doom and gloom.
You'd think they would be cowering in a corner like what we should have been doing. Some of us were making our own judgements that there was some hyperbole going on and acted accordingly like they did. After all they did have access to the 'facts'

this is the thing

All we can do is cross reference, fact check, refer back to original source of the data and make an informed decision
EuroNews was the first media outlet i saw using fact checkers and they seem to have become a news segment all their own: fact checking online claims and verifying video. The BBC have been late to dopt this content but now i expect everyone will be at it.
A nation of Denso's. Imagine.

this is the thing

MSM media has bias, it has hidden agendas, it has a narrative that is not always the truth
but alternative sources also have their own bias and hidden agenda

So informed decision another way of saying go with your gut feeling on evidence presented and what you already know in general

I'm still working out what 'donkey stoning steps' means - is it a metaphor? A euphemism, perhaps? Have i stumbled into Gantish?
Consider my mind blown. :mrgreen:
Pigeon holing me? Thought that was the preserve of notchy.

Sponsored Links
Back