Covid Inquiry

You were manipulated to vote for brexit...

Unless of course that was simply (in your words), an...

:rolleyes:
Have you seen on here where notch has raised any doubts on climate change or covid. No, spouts it chapter and verse every time it's raised on here.

Sponsored Links
"Nevertheless, taking together the evidence from all studies, we conclude that wearing masks, wearing higher quality masks (respirators), and mask mandates generally reduced the transmission of SARS-CoV-2 infection."
Of course (if in your opinion you believe this), given that this would also apply to other similar types of 'virus' can we take it that you will be wearing said appropriate masks this and every flu season?

And if not, why not?

Personally I won't be, but that's just my opinion...

And I do believe I'm entitled to have my own opinion, wouldn't you agree? :)

Of course (if in your opinion you believe this), given that this would also apply to other similar types of 'virus' can we take it that you will be wearing said appropriate masks this and every flu season?
No, there isn't a flu pandemic with millions infected.
And I do believe I'm entitled to have my own opinion, wouldn't you agree?
Of course, unless it's mandated.

Sponsored Links
Some seem to think Covid isn't a real thing.

Some accept it's real, but not life threatening.

If you are in either of those 2 trains of thought, then scandemic seems a natural viewpoint.

For those that accept Covid is real, and was very dangerous (if not now), they seem more likely to accept that the Government reacted as the rest of the world did.

Except that they managed to help their mates profiteer from it too. That doesn't mean Covid didn't happen.

You were manipulated to vote for brexit...

Unless of course that was simply (in your words), an...

:rolleyes:
yes I was, I knew nothing about politics then.

You claim to be knowledgable about politics and current affairs yet you’ve been brainwashed into believing anti vax lies

Funny how a country that probably has the highest percentage of mask wearers on normal standard day for the past few decades is were a lot of flu viruses originate ie Japan . How come
yes I was, I knew nothing about politics then.

You claim to be knowledgable about politics and current affairs yet you’ve been brainwashed into believing anti vax lies
Knew nothing about politics what age were you 18 which would make a bit of sense regards how naive your posts come across now

Sponsored Links
Back