D-Day

Sponsored Links
No it isn't, but if they aren't allowed to work then that's the result.

Of course they're not allowed to work. We are presently a first world country, we need targeted immigration, but not third world males with zero to offer except the possibility of violence and criminality. A large percentage will be illiterate and speak no English.

Many risk their lives to travel The Channel, not because they fear for their lives (though if they do I fail to see why it's the responsibility of the UK taxpayer), but because they get a much better deal here from trecherous politicians who encourage them by getting Border Force and RNLI to ferry them in. Then giving them a life of luxury compared to that in their own, usually perfectly safe, countries. Bizarrely you seem to want to defend this lunacy.

Sponsored Links
Why?

They are migrants, cherry-picking which country they prefer. Are you naive enough to believe they are genuine asylum seekers? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I worry you actually may be that naive.
There is a big issue with immigration. World wide.

We need a government that is prepared to actually sort it

But shouting at the immigrants coming over isn't going to change anything.

Much of Europe are tiring of the left wing, woke agenda. Reality is slowly dawning. Hard right parties in France, Netherlands, Germany, etc, etc, etc are starting to take the lead, with real, tangible mainstream support. The electorate have had enough of the false asylum mass immigration bs. The dumb lefties say they are anti right wing, but support the moronic policies of the left that force people who have sat on their hands for years to finally react to the threats to their nations' peace, safety and prosperity.

Well done lefties, you're soon going to have the hard right world you claim to dislike. You only have yourselves to blame. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
There is a big issue with immigration. World wide.

We need a government that is prepared to actually sort it

But shouting at the immigrants coming over isn't going to change anything.

I'm not shouting at the immigrants. I'm shouting at naive people who appear to oblivious of the massive risks we're taking and the changes being forced on us. They really do think all these young dark skinned males are all fleeing war and oppression and are genuinely in need of help.

I do however agree a much tougher attitude to all immigration of aliens with zero to offer is desperately needed. It's out of control and getting worse.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back