Don't want our money? Ok.

Sponsored Links
Spakken ze English. His mil was trying to warn us not to put our towels down in a certain spot, and called him down when we couldn’t understand a word. They were washing down the path above and we’d have got covered in dirty water.

Likely story! Those k rauts will use any ruse to get their towels down first. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Likely story! Those k rauts will use any ruse to get their towels down first. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
'Tis true, I don't lie. I'm not sure she (MIL) was full Gerry though.

The cove was a small inlet and the beach was 'compact'. You ended up almost shoulder to shoulder or toe-head with young women. I have never been to a place like it in my life. I felt like I was the oldest bloke in Dubrovnik. Rammed with beautiful young women of child bearing age. A lot of them were bra-less in the evenings. Awful place.

The cove was a small inlet and the beach was 'compact'. You ended up almost shoulder to shoulder or toe-head with young women. I have never been to a place like it in my life. I felt like I was the oldest bloke in Dubrovnik. Rammed with beautiful young women of child bearing age. A lot of them were bra-less in the evenings. Awful place.

Must have been hell! :oops:

Sponsored Links
Seems like the Spanish, now they are back on their feet post-covid, are still trying to cut off their nose to spite their face.

One can't blame them when there are tourists who refuse to re-register their cars to Spanish registry when they keep their vehicles in Spain for 7,8 or 9 years, fraudulently providing UK Mot's and using useless UK based insurance for all that time.

What’s the betting that the year after next, they’ll be moaning that nobody is visiting?
turkey has hit the number one spot for amount of Brits this year beating the balearics/canaries and mainland spain for the first time

Yea last time I was in Turkey it was full of loud ****ed ruskies, don't think I will be going back anytime soon.

If we in 'Great' Britain protested about 'tourists' or unwelcome visitors we'd all be locked up as right wing racists i guess?

Sponsored Links
Back