Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

Sponsored Links
A lot of it is that they are scared of needles and put up this fuss to mask their cowardice.

Safest medicine on the planet - FACT.

All the while, reaping the benefit of herd immunity, gifted to them by a myriad of selfless others. ;)

This didn't age well did it. 100% effective.
View attachment 330257
Like a fine wine,

"We found that BNT162b2 had an observed efficacy of 100% (95% CI, 53.5 to 100) against Covid-19 in South Africa (9 cases occurred in the placebo recipients and 0 cases in the BNT162b2 recipients), and 8 of 9 cases for which sequence information could be obtained involved the beta variant of SARS-CoV-2."

Sponsored Links
Time to remind you about this.
Looks at those poor nurses squirming scared stiff to say what they really think when javid asks them "what do you think of the new covid vax mandate" until the brave doctor stepped in to help them, now look at the chief exec ? in white shirt center of screen when the doc says he does not want the vax.
That's 1 doctor, fair enough.

You made a much bigger claim than that, let's see it backed up, or are you basing it on 1 doctor?

That's 1 doctor, fair enough.

You made a much bigger claim than that, let's see it backed up, or are you basing it on 1 doctor?
You are so tedious - do you actually think that is the one and only doctor in the whole country that did not want to take the vax.
You asked for proof - I gave it, just take the lost point and move on

You are so tedious - do you actually think that is the one and only doctor in the whole country that did not want to take the vax.
You asked for proof - I gave it, just take the lost point and move on
Not at all.

I expect anybody that makes a wild claim after posting lots of misinformation to be able to back up their claim, or else it gets filed in the conspiracy nutjob file.

That's where yours is headed, which then makes all the rest of your posting head to the same place.

I understand mistrust of the Government, that bit isn't in question. But your claims don't stand up to a true timeline of events.

Not at all.

I expect anybody that makes a wild claim after posting lots of misinformation to be able to back up their claim, or else it gets filed in the conspiracy nutjob file.

That's where yours is headed, which then makes all the rest of your posting head to the same place.

I understand mistrust of the Government, that bit isn't in question. But your claims don't stand up to a true timeline of events.
I said doctors did not want it you asked for proof - I gave the proof. Probably one of the most famous instances widely shown on all UK TV news channels and you conveniently choose to ignore it. I think you are just a wind up merchant.

I said doctors did not want it you asked for proof - I gave the proof. Probably one of the most famous instances widely shown on all UK TV news channels and you conveniently choose to ignore it.
Carman thinks ministers will be lining up in their droves to be shot down.

I said doctors did not want it you asked for proof - I gave the proof. Probably one of the most famous instances widely shown on all UK TV news channels and you conveniently choose to ignore it. I think you are just a wind up merchant.
If you think 1 doctor, on tv or not, supports your claim of lots of doctors refusing to take it, then that's your choice.

To me it points to a lack of evidence if you can't back it up. You made the claim, not me.

Conspiracy pile, along with all the rest of your comments and claims.

Carman thinks ministers will be lining up in their droves to be shot down.
I've never seen any evidence to back up any claim you've made. But you still get shot down by virtually everybody.

Gut feelings mean nothing.

Conspiracy nutjob pile for you too

If you think 1 doctor, on tv or not, supports your claim of lots of doctors refusing to take it, then that's your choice.

To me it points to a lack of evidence if you can't back it up. You made the claim, not me.

Conspiracy pile, along with all the rest of your comments and claims.
Are you OK ?

Sponsored Links
Back