Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

Don't be boxing carman into a corner that he can only bluster his way out of.
I will take 1 claim at s time.

Failure to back claims up isn't boxing me into any corner.

It's boxing somebody else though, and you appear to be heading there with him

Sponsored Links
Its so easy for you to get your pants pulled down and made to look silly. But I have edited my post to correct a mistake the real figure is 52,000 when you take out those with a valid medical condition not having the vax
Proving my point.

Come back when you can back your claim up.

Conspiracy corner until then

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: do you not think that there is not a single doctor within that 52,000 figure - apart from the one that was on TV that you memory holed.
You made a claim. I'm not going looking for the figures, my doctor certainly agreed with the vaccine.

Can you back it up ?

Or is it just conspiracy nonsense?

You made a claim. I'm not going looking for the figures, my doctor certainly agreed with the vaccine.

Can you back it up ?

Or is it just conspiracy nonsense?

It's the feelings over facts brigade on a diet of Daily Mail, Facebook and now TalkTv.

It's the feelings over facts brigade on a diet of Daily Mail, Facebook and now TalkTv.
Wrong I have said before that none of these tropes apply but when 52,000 patient facing NHS staff would rather loose their jobs than take the vax - that gets my attention.

Can you back that up ? (I think it goes ) :ROFLMAO:
Yes. I spoke to him. Helped me make my decision.
I ddidn't ask him if other doctors agreed or not, so I have no idea of any figures.

You seem to have that information, so if you will share it please, it will help informed discussion. Or alternatively uniformed discussions if no figures.

Wrong I have said before that none of these tropes apply but when 52,000 patient facing NHS staff would rather loose their jobs than take the vax - that gets my attention.
When did you have your 1st injection ?

We've done most of these arguments to death. What is the outcome you are looking for?
Ah I have noticed a pattern here, I see your modus operandi - when something is said and asked for proof to back it up and then proof is given. Insted of acknowleging you were wrong you come out with the
What is the outcome you are looking for?

but when 52,000 patient facing NHS staff would rather loose their jobs than take the vax - that gets my attention.
1 million took it. Did that not deserve some attention?

Sponsored Links
Back