Excess Deaths Debate 16th January 2024

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
We have been through that one - took it freely or took it to keep their jobs ?
It's roughly the same ratio of people across the country who didn't have their jobs threatened. And the vast majority of NHS staff took it before the threat of possible dismissal was mooted.

Do you just ignore all of that?

We have been through that one - took it freely or took it to keep their jobs ?
My kids had it too. As a parent I'd consider it child abuse if I prevented their access to all vaccines.
Anti vaxers = dangerous mucking forons.

My kids had it too. As a parent I'd consider it child abuse if I prevented their access to all vaccines.
Interestingly.

Not that I have asked everybody I know, but nobody that I know, has told me that they did not and would not take the vaccine. I am quite sure if people I knew well didn't and wouldn't take it, they would have told me.

The only ones that I know of, are in here, and they appear to be of a similar ilk

Wrong I have said before that none of these tropes apply but when 52,000 patient facing NHS staff would rather loose their jobs than take the vax - that gets my attention.

OK on the face of it that is 52k staff out of over 1.27million.

So these staff what is their breakdown - nurses, drs, grades, allied healthcare etc.

1 million took it. Did that not deserve some attention?

Well over 1m as they have 1.27m FTE so actual number is more than that.

I am still surprised how overnight so many became world class virologists, but not only that they offered their time voluntarily.

The The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation advised healthy children under 18 not to be given it. Their words Aug 2021-
“For persons aged <18 years old who do not have underlying health conditions that put them at higher risk of severe COVID-19, there is more uncertainty in the precision of the harm-benefit balance when considering the impacts on children and young people themselves.
Let me just reiterate that bit "more uncertainty in the precision of the harm-benefit balance" so they are saying the vax does cause harm and as children are not as affected by covid its not worth the risk in giving it to them. What was that you said about child abuse.

The The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation advised healthy children under 18 not to be given it. Their words Aug 2021-
“For persons aged <18 years old who do not have underlying health conditions that put them at higher risk of severe COVID-19, there is more uncertainty in the precision of the harm-benefit balance when considering the impacts on children and young people themselves.
Let me just reiterate that bit "more uncertainty in the precision of the harm-benefit balance" so they are saying the vax does cause harm and as children are not as affected by covid its not worth the risk in giving it to them. What was that you said about child abuse.
When did you have your 1st injection?

Look at you getting all grown up and quoting the science. Is that just when it suits you? The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation advise the Government. What a conundrum.

What are you hoping to achieve?

Look at you getting all grown up and quoting the science. Is that just when it suits you? The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation advise the Government. What a conundrum.

There you go again - I proved the point and you come back with

Sponsored Links
Back