Expanded ULEZ

At the expense of all the infrastructure needed to implement that charge. You can overcome that charge if you have deeper pockets though and pay the charge to carry on polluting the environment. Perhaps the charge is set at such a rate so they can carry on polluting the atmosphere at the same time raise revenue that's going to be lost when diesel and petrol use is in decline.
The deepest pockets dont have the dirty cars though.

Like it or not, it's intended to drive dirty cars off the road. And there are arguments for and against it.

Sponsored Links
Not my observation of the self employed who pass the charge onto the customers.
No comment on the way the infrastructure needs to be how it is.
Not see how in the future when the 'dirty vehicle's have been driven off the road that infrastructure will be used to raise revenue by other means.?

Not my observation of the self employed who pass the charge onto the customers.
No comment on the way the infrastructure needs to be how it is.
Not see how in the future when the 'dirty vehicle's have been driven off the road that infrastructure will be used to raise revenue by other means.?
Thats a business decision

Sponsored Links
Any meat you could put on the bone as to what you mean by a 'business decision'
Whether it is cost effective to pass any charge on or to replace a vehicle, A normal business decision.

There comes a point in every business where it is more cost effective to replace than to continue with a vehicle. Generally comes down to age and running costs. Ulez charge will be part of overall costs to be considered. If the charge is passed on though, then it is not actually a cost (against the bottom line).

You knew all that though, surely.

I did know that but I was not sure if it was in relation to the whole of the post.

I did know that but I was not sure if it was in relation to the whole of the post.
Like it or not, the ulez charge to any trader is no different to a parking charge. The business either absorbs it or passes it on, either way it has to be built in to the costings.

According to the RWR morons on here, its all Sadiq's fault. Few of them realise it is Boris's baby.
The implementation of it is Khan's. The lies he's telling annoy people.
It comes across as a vanity project, at cost to the beleaguered, innocent people strugglig to afford everything else.

That's kinda the point though, modern cars are ok, it's the old ones that are targeted

Doctors prescribe things, not the pharmaceutical industry. Which you can of course decline to take.
Plenty of low pollution vehicles are being targeted. Lots of pre sept 2015 cars meet euro 6 at Mot test, but tfl aren’t interested.

The implementation of it is Khan's. The lies he's telling annoy people.
It comes across as a vanity project, at cost to the beleaguered, innocent people strugglig to afford everything else.
He won’t understand.

Plenty of low pollution vehicles are being targeted. Lots of pre sept 2015 cars meet euro 6 at Mot test, but tfl aren’t interested.
You might like to see some actual mot emissions tests. There's a lot of dirty cars (new and old) out there

By dirty I mean, unhealthy dirty. Not something any of us should be breathing in

Sponsored Links
Back