Expanded ULEZ

And your support for the current government shows you are content with them creating poverty within working families that can't obtain credit for a new vehicle.
That's not the fault of the Mayor.
Where have I said I support them.
If you don't believe in the political system then it follows that you don't lend yourself to supporting a political party.
So all your waffle is that where I'm concerned, waffle.
Anyway you know this is only precursor to charging you by the mile when all the vehicles are legit.
Who will that hit again, no prizes for guessing.

Sponsored Links
I've said it before. I'll say it again.

The Tories are all about what they and their greedy grasping chums can get out of the system.

Labour are about help for citizens who need it.

We are currently in a shoite mess because of the greedy grasping Tories.

At the expense of? The working class, you know those who want better their life by working

Sponsored Links
Nonsense, not everything is a conspiracy you know.
Got a belter for you here should have you reaching for the smelling salts.lol

Labour are about help for citizens who need it.
Has anybody told Khan that? It's mainly those that need it that are going to suffer with the ULEZ expansion by being hit in the pocket with extra charges, being forced to buy a car they can ill afford or even giving up their poorly paid jobs because they can't afford to get to them.

So don't take the scrappage money, just get a new van. It's cheaper in the long run, more economic, less polluting, more reliable, probably easier to drive and more comfortable than your old one.
Keep your old one if you want, that's allowed. Drive it as often as you want, that's allowed.

Or just keep breaking the laws that you dislike. Your choice. Just carry on spilling oil down the front of this cherished motor.
No money for people who live on the borders.

No money for people who live on the borders.
You don't need the scrappage money to make a new vehicle cheaper than paying the charges.
You can sell your old vehicles privately, or in part/ex if you prefer.

Has anybody told Khan that? It's mainly those that need it that are going to suffer with the ULEZ expansion by being hit in the pocket with extra charges, being forced to buy a car they can ill afford or even giving up their poorly paid jobs because they can't afford to get to them.
Are you gant's parrot?
it's the government that are responsible for those people in poverty, who can't afford to change their vehicle. It's not the Mayor's fault that people are living in London, in poverty.
Maybe that's why Rishi was so against the expanded ULEZ, it's highlighted the people in poverty, who can't afford to change their vehicle.

Sponsored Links
Back