France. Why do you think this is happening?

I did wonder what "the tide is turning" meant. Thanks for clarifying.
I now understand also, what the Wail meant when they repeatedly say that the EU is "on the brink".
(y)
I don't recall using that phrase in this thread, but I'm happy to explain how the sun and moon move water about.

Sponsored Links
Surprise surprise Le Pen's lot say they have been cheated by the election system.

Sponsored Links
No surprise this website is failing. What a load of bigots!
You got it, i would love to call a DIYNOT general meeting, lets see how some of these people on here debate and behave around a table.

Surprise surprise Le Pen's lot say they have been cheated by the election system.
Not been the first won't be the last i assure you. Not saying it is so in this instance either.

You got it, i would love to call a DIYNOT general meeting, lets see how some of these people on here debate and behave around a table.
Are you somewhat missing the point of an internet forum?

I am not interested in meeting a single soul on this forum. Weird that you would 'love to'. :confused:

I'm guessing the French gammons are fed the same anti foreigner, shock headlines, they always have, just like our dribbling Wail readers.
You don’t think they’re reaching the end of their tether with unlimited migrants entering the country then?

You don’t think they’re reaching the end of their tether with unlimited migrants entering the country then?
Always. When are gammons ever at the beginning of their tether? Do they even have a tether?

Tolerant gammon - let me know if you ever come across one.

did they say that when they thought they were winning?
It came out after the expected seats fell. Not ~30% / what they wanted. It does seem they have more seats than they have had before.

Always. When are gammons ever at the beginning of their tether? Do they even have a tether?

Tolerant gammon - let me know if you ever come across one.
Well, if getting to the end of your tether with unlimited illegal immigration make you a 'gammon', then I’ll have to put my hand up to being one. What do you call those that aren’t bothered about unlimited illegal immigration?

Who supports that?
I’m assuming those on here that call those that don’t, gammons. They don’t give the figures that they would be happy with or how they would feel if those figure were exceeded.

Sponsored Links
Back