France. Why do you think this is happening?

I doubt it.

Haters gotta hate.

If it's not one thing, they'll find something else to whine about: 'tis what they do (y)
There's a lot of truth in that.

Issue X.
It's the fault of group A, get rid of them.
Issue X remains.
It's the fault of group B, get rid of them.
Issue X remains.
It's the fault of group C, get rid of them.
Issue X remains.
It's the fault of ...

Sponsored Links
I voted for Reform and I admit to being a right wing racist and proud of it !

Nothing changed in France. Business as usual. The far right get a little closer every time.

And here they come :) ok far right now, not just right? Show me Odds, where is my racist, intolerance in that post, it was about the irony and hypocrisy doemonstrated by such posts? I even showed both sides are capable of hurling unecessary insults. Or is it just my avatar flag triggering you?

Bigot -a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Lol YOUR irony meter ok.

Next you'll be telling me i am a bigot and you're not, right?

My post despite it slapping you round the face didn't seem to sink in did it.

Take any notice of that fruitcake ( odds) he has taken to many mushrooms causing brain fade :giggle: :giggle:

Think he may be a racist ???

Sponsored Links
"rightwing scum"

"Daily Wail and their gammon faithful"

"Facists! And racists! Out!"

Oh the irony, i find it fascinating the supposedly 'tolerant' show such vitriol and intolerance to another political group.

Because, as I've always maintained, left wingers are the biggest hypocrites going. Even at the top they're sending their kids to the best schools but seek to deny others the same choice. Same ones are fine with ordinary people with no choice to live in their experimental, lawless multicultural toilet - but are insulated from the effects of their own policies in big houses with 24/7 security. Shameless people.

The left won't ever tell us why it's so bad for a country to have control of it's borders, and know exactly who is coming in and going out. Also they will never tell you how many of the world's hopeless parasites we should admit. Hundreds, thousands, millions?? They don't have a clue. All they seek is anarchy and the downfall of those they feel inferior to. Which is most people.

The left won't ever tell us why it's so bad for a country to have control of it's borders, and know exactly who is coming in and going out
Same old, same old. Of course it's a good thing, who says differently?

No, I am not missing the point. I am commenting on what you said.

Oh the irony, i find it fascinating the supposedly 'tolerant' show such vitriol and intolerance to another political group.

There's a lot of truth in that.

Issue X.
It's the fault of group A, get rid of them.
Issue X remains.
It's the fault of group B, get rid of them.
Issue X remains.
It's the fault of group C, get rid of them.
Issue X remains.
It's the fault of ...
And reform are just finding out who to blame now, and next

Because, as I've always maintained, left wingers are the biggest hypocrites going. Even at the top they're sending their kids to the best schools but seek to deny others the same choice. Same ones are fine with ordinary people with no choice to live in their experimental, lawless multicultural toilet - but are insulated from the effects of their own policies in big houses with 24/7 security. Shameless people.

The left won't ever tell us why it's so bad for a country to have control of it's borders, and know exactly who is coming in and going out. Also they will never tell you how many of the world's hopeless parasites we should admit. Hundreds, thousands, millions?? They don't have a clue. All they seek is anarchy and the downfall of those they feel inferior to. Which is most people.
Who is actually saying they don't want control of the borders?

The "lefties" are the ones clamouring for an effective system of control.

You're not trying to tell us the right wing were ever in control of this ?

Or have the left been in power recently?

You are being misled, or misleading others

Nothing changed in France. Business as usual. The far right get a little closer every time.
Really with a gov that may turn out to be chaotic? Seems Macron has asked the PM to stay on. One of the left groups wants the job. That lot also include communists and some greens.

Sponsored Links
Back