France. Why do you think this is happening?

Sponsored Links

Well lets keep a tab on how well they clean up. Higher pre or post Labour?
They'll give the country a Brucie bonus and allow them to start looking for work after six months, contributing to the economy. What's not to like?

Sponsored Links
I see the usual suspects are getting their excuses in early. :giggle: They made a commitment so let see how they do and don't try blaming the Tory's Labour are in power now.

They'll give the country a Brucie bonus and allow them to start looking for work after six months, contributing to the economy. What's not to like?
I suppose that would be better than working in cannabis factories to pay off their debts to the traffickers.

They made a commitment so let see how they do and don't try blaming the Tory's Labour are in power now.
I'll be the first to criticise. I think 4 days is a bit soon though...

I see the usual suspects are getting their excuses in early. :giggle: They made a commitment so let see how they do and don't try blaming the Tory's Labour are in power now.
I see we are on week 1 still, and the blame is ready.

It's all labours fault !

Give them enough time, enough rope, and see what they do with it. But a week, a month, probably even a year is just wrong.

No Carmen that is not what I said.

Well lets keep a tab on how well they clean up. Higher pre or post Labour?

The Labour government have made a number of commitments / promises/ manifesto pledges. They need to deliver to these or be held to account.

And the marker is that this current administration / government will be held to account for their commitment.

Do you have a problem with this?

And the marker is that this current administration / government will be held to account for their commitment.

Do you have a problem with this?
Not at all.

But, not in week 1, month 1, or possibly even year 1. It's not solveable overnight, but we should see some action.

How long are you giving them? 2 weeks?

Sponsored Links
Back