Germany: Anti-immigration party on course for a win.

Sponsored Links
Again, your resort to unwarranted ad hominem attacks shows again, chum. :rolleyes:

You've been shown to have failed to write correctly on several occasions.
I suggest you let it go, instead of resurrecting old arguments, only to be proven wrong again.

In my experience, there's only one reason to resurrect old arguments, and that is because you perceive that you lost the last one. :ROFLMAO:
Let it go? You resurrected it with your last post! Stop misreading posts. Go on an English course..

Last edited:
You're right. Crime in general and things like tax evasion shot up in direct correlation with migrants. The UK used to have hardly any crime and as for tax evasion, it's well known indigenous Brits don't partake in such activities ...

I know a guy who works in one of those 'foreigner' car washes. They dont pay any tax, cash in hand at end of the week, run by criminal gangs from abroad!!! Same with a lot of the barbers shops that keep sprouting up!

They employ illegal immigrants too....

I know a guy who works in one of those 'foreigner' car washes. They dont pay any tax, cash in hand at end of the week, run by criminal gangs from abroad!!! Same with a lot of the barbers shops that keep sprouting up!

They employ illegal immigrants too....
And what?

'They don't pay tax.' Same is true of many folk born and bred here.
'Cash in hand.' Same is true of many folk born and bred here.
'Run by criminal gangs.' Same is true of many folk born and bred here.
'They employ illegal immigrants.' Same is true of many folk born and bred here.

Sponsored Links
And what?

'They don't pay tax.' Same is true of many folk born and bred here.
'Cash in hand.' Same is true of many folk born and bred here.
'Run by criminal gangs.' Same is true of many folk born and bred here.
'They employ illegal immigrants.' Same is true of many folk born and bred here.

But, its done on a massive scale! Country is going down the toilet fast.

Let what go? :rolleyes:

Which one was this? :rolleyes:

I do try to stop them, but the posters, especially you, won't take any notice of me. :ROFLMAO:
Or was this another example of your clumsy writing? :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: So I can identify more of your clumsy writing? :ROFLMAO:

Seems to me that you cant get past the same old drivel you write.

But, its done on a massive scale! Country is going down the toilet fast.
If the country is going down the toilet fast, is this in part due to immigration, the small boats etc? Of course. However the extent to which it's a factor is grossly overplayed by the politics of division to serve their narrative. Migrants are a very useful target to deviate the attention of the masses from the true causes of the country's ills. I'll say again, that's not to say migration might not play a part, however its true effect on things like GP appointments, housing etc is negligible.

I would like to see immigration under control and the small boats stopped. However I don't fall for the false narrative spouted by odious people like good ol' salt of the earth Nige, or his mates Yaxley-Lennon, Hopkins etc.

If the country is going down the toilet fast, is this in part due to immigration, the small boats etc? Of course. However the extent to which it's a factor is grossly overplayed by the politics of division to serve their narrative. Migrants are a very useful target to deviate the attention of the masses from the true causes of the country's ills. I'll say again, that's not to say migration might not play a part, however its true effect on things like GP appointments, housing etc is negligible.

I would like to see immigration under control and the small boats stopped. However I don't fall for the false narrative spouted by odious people like good ol' salt of the earth Nige, or his mates Yaxley-Lennon, Hopkins etc.

I agree..

We had anti immigration party in charge here, nothing changed.
Italy has what some people consider a "far right" government but the boats keep coming.
Same will happen for Germany.
It's all carefully planned, so unless someone like Orban gets in charge, things won't change.

We had anti immigration party in charge here, nothing changed.
Italy has what some people consider a "far right" government but the boats keep coming.
Same will happen for Germany.
It's all carefully planned, so unless someone like Orban gets in charge, things won't change.
Putting up "no entry" signs and shouting "no more boats" doesn't do anything but please those that are easily led.

You don't need Orban types, you need worldwide co-ordination.

It really isn't as simple as repeating 3 word slogans.

Putting up "no entry" signs and shouting "no more boats" doesn't do anything but please those that are easily led.

You don't need Orban types, you need worldwide co-ordination.

It really isn't as simple as repeating 3 word slogans.
No illegal immigration in Hungary...

For crying out loud!
Himmy again!
Just put the racist bigot in drags on ignore and save yourself valuable time.
There's an old say that bathing a pig is just a waste of soap, water and time...

Lol, i agree....

Sponsored Links
Back