Get ready for the rises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead, please. If you know me, you’ll know I won’t turn anything down. Furlough payments, Government handouts, local government handouts, money for nothing. I'll never look a gift horse in the mouth - hand out, grab it and straight in the back pocket to be spent on fripparies. You’d be mad not to!

Back to the original meme though, isn't it that, pretty much regardless of anything sensible that is done, the haves are never as troubled as the have-nots?
It's one of the main points of being "rich", after all: the ability to insulate oneself from life's slings and arrows..............

Sponsored Links
mottie is the definition of a spiv...

An evil know nothing of a person who cares for no-one but himself...

Or if he is just putting up these repeated boring topics to get a rise, then he's just the definition of a sad old troll...

Either way he's a complete loser ;)

But you lot were screaming about 'austerity' when Tories tightened the purse strings after Labour spent all the money. At least they didn't target the old and weak first. In fact, didn't they introduce the Triple Lock to protect them?
They haven't targeted the old and weak though.

It's just inflammatory distortion of the truth.

I can see where you have trouble - it required a jot of intelligence.
Deciphering and separating your posts into jokes and serious comments doesn't require intelligence, it requires a 6th sense, and a high degree of intuition. :D
However writing posts where the serious comments are separated and different to the jokes, maybe with some sort of indicator, does require intelligence.
Your post mixed up the serious comments with the 'supposed' jokes. There was no separation, no indicator, nothing to suggest it was in any way supposed to be funny. And it wasn't funny. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
They haven't targeted the old and weak though.

It's just inflammatory distortion of the truth.
So are pensioners younger than the rest of the population ?
And after 3 score and 10 is it not natural to become weaker or have you discovered a secret elixir ?

So are pensioners younger than the rest of the population ?
And after 3 score and 10 is it not natural to become weaker or have you discovered a secret elixir ?
At 70 it automatically happens?

There are some poor pensioners, they are the ones that still qualify

There are lots that are not poor (you for example) that don't need the money

It needs to be spent elsewhere. Is it ideal? No. But we need to prioritise.

At 70 it automatically happens?

There are some poor pensioners, they are the ones that still qualify

There are lots that are not poor (you for example) that don't need the money

It needs to be spent elsewhere. Is it ideal? No. But we need to prioritise.
Who said it happens automatically
There is many getting a couple of quid more that are losing out and it will make a big difference to them .
Yep i dont need the money but im not an official pensioner and i could have claimed thousands for something but never have
We need to prioritise yep so why not go after all the big companies and big tax dodgers who they have said would basically pay for everything surely they had a plan in place after saying it for 14 years .
Oh and the irony of that is labours headquarters the massive yearly rent is paid to an off shore company that pays no tax on it

Who said it happens automatically
There is many getting a couple of quid more that are losing out and it will make a big difference to them .
Yep i dont need the money but im not an official pensioner and i could have claimed thousands for something but never have
We need to prioritise yep so why not go after all the big companies and big tax dodgers who they have said would basically pay for everything surely they had a plan in place after saying it for 14 years .
Oh and the irony of that is labours headquarters the massive yearly rent is paid to an off shore company that pays no tax on it
You agree, it's not ideal.

Who syphoned off all the money and left this lot with tough, if not impossible, decisions to make

Would you have preferred more of the Tories? Will you answer ?

mottie is the definition of a spiv...

An evil know nothing of a person who cares for no-one but himself...

Or if he is just putting up these repeated boring topics to get a rise, then he's just the definition of a sad old troll...

Either way he's a complete loser ;)
Somehow I knew you'd chip in. Mug. Hey, anytime you find the title or subject of a thread I start to be boring in your mind, feel free to not join in. I think all of my threads are very interesting and promote discussion unlike yours that fizzle out after about three posts. Now that’s the definition of boring! :ROFLMAO:

You agree, it's not ideal.

Who syphoned off all the money and left this lot with tough, if not impossible, decisions to make

Would you have preferred more of the Tories? Will you answer ?
i would prefer someone with a set of balls to tax the big non tax or next to nothing paying big businesses but both of them have never done it .
Where do you think the money was syphoned off to?
We can find billions for wars and covid etc etc but not for our own infrastructure

i would prefer someone with a set of balls to tax the big non tax or next to nothing paying big businesses but both of them have never done it .
Where do you think the money was syphoned off to?
We can find billions for wars and covid etc etc but not for our own infrastructure
The real choice was labour or Tory.

So, want to answer? Would you have preferred more of the Tories..

If you don't understand who got rich while the Tories were in power, nobody on here is going to be able to help you.

The real choice was labour or Tory.

So, want to answer? Would you have preferred more of the Tories..

If you don't understand who got rich while the Tories were in power, nobody on here is going to be able to help you.
i guess those that got rich under blair etc were also tories ? what was it at one point around 17 millionaires in the labour cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back