They’re all bloody at it!

Why don’t you explain why Labour is the direction we need for now? Why not forever if they’re that good?
See post 26.

Where did I say they are that good? I think I said nothing of the sort, just that they are the direction we need now.

Feel free to show where I said they are good. You won't, you can't. So now its on you to back up your post 26

Sponsored Links
We are in a terrible, terrible mess. But the public aren't willing yet to accept the difficult choices, maybe radical policy decisions, that will need to be made.

Sponsored Links
Fact is under Labour Blare / Brown the UK had it's longest ever period of growth. F'd up by the banking crisis.LOL Currently Rishi is blaming them for that!!!! A bit of an infantile view. So blame Tory for Covid and the Ukraine war. Actually there was a choice on Ukraine for many countries - just carry on buying Russian stuff. An option - I am not saying we should have done that.

They are indeed all at it...

"Reform UK have condemned campaigners for the party who were recorded making racist, homophobic and Islamophobic comments while campaigning to elect Nigel Farage as MP"

Linky Linky

"Undercover filming by Channel 4 News within the Reform UK campaign in Clacton, where Farage is standing for office, also uncovered an apparent admission the party has breached the local electoral campaign spending limit in the seat"

Cue the excuses from the usual suspects ;)

They are indeed all at it...

"Reform UK have condemned campaigners for the party who were recorded making racist, homophobic and Islamophobic comments while campaigning to elect Nigel Farage as MP"

Linky Linky

"Undercover filming by Channel 4 News within the Reform UK campaign in Clacton, where Farage is standing for office, also uncovered an apparent admission the party has breached the local electoral campaign spending limit in the seat"

Cue the excuses from the usual suspects ;)
But I thought people liked Reform for saying it as it is !

Nothing is forever, least of all politics!

Starmer said in the last debate that the Tories stood for lower taxes, lower welfare.

Isn't that something that anyone could do?
Reduce payments elsewhere in order to lower taxes?

Sponsored Links
Back