They’re all bloody at it!

Sponsored Links
You'd have thought MP's would get others to place their bets for them. But there is a big difference between fraudulently winning a bet with a definite outcome based on inside information, and a prospective MP betting on the outcome of the seat he is contesting. He cannot be definiition know the result.

If it is Reform you're hinting at, they are supposedly "aqua".
No, they’re not.

IMG_6558.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Seems 15 Tory related gamblers. 1 Labour so far Graig but the bet he placed. Other than against himself getting elected no mention of when it was placed etc,

An interesting aside but just one mention. Labour were looking at the gambling data and it gave them a clue that the election would be sooner than most expected. LOL They are entitled to use what ever data they like but perhaps previous data of this type has proved to be correct/useful.

All my neighbours are voting liberal

I deducted that because they all have liberal posters up in there garden / house

“ liberals winning here “

Bloke two doors down asked if I was voting / interested in putting up a liberal poster :LOL:

"Britain needs reform"? I’d say it does. Wouldn’t you or are you happy to let it continue as it is under Conservative or Labour?

The whole of the West is facing huge challenges. I don't know what the answer is. I'm very pessimistic. I don't think right wing populism will make things better.

"Britain needs reform"? I’d say it does. Wouldn’t you or are you happy to let it continue as it is under Conservative or Labour?
Britain needs to swing away from the right wing that it has been headed, I agree.

So that counts out Reform and Conservative.

Labour probably isn't the right long term answer, but it's the direction we need for now.

Labour probably isn't the right long term answer, but it's the direction we need for now.
Policy wise they have 2 areas that are not short term. They can only have an effect in the long term.

The NHS idea is shorter term and is seems 2 hospitals are working the way Starmer wants.

It's a funny election really. Not much scope for doing much about money. The Libs have a problem in that respect. Greens - cost of living will go up. Reform loads of money from mad sources that wont be met.

Fiscal rules, hoping I remember the numbers correctly. They have an error allowance. $6b in the Tory case and 12 in Labours case.

Tory extra money - savings in the welfare area when expenditure is forecast to rise.

Policy wise they have 2 areas that are not short term. They can only have an effect in the long term.

The NHS idea is shorter term and is seems 2 hospitals are working the way Starmer wants.

It's a funny election really. Not much scope for doing much about money. The Libs have a problem in that respect. Greens - cost of living will go up. Reform loads of money from mad sources that wont be met.

Fiscal rules, hoping I remember the numbers correctly. They have an error allowance. $6b in the Tory case and 12 in Labours case.

Tory extra money - savings in the welfare area when expenditure is forecast to rise.
That's the bit where mottie could (try to) explain why Reform is a better direction than labour

Please, explain why you think Reform, or Conservative is a better direction than Labour.

Theres not a lot of other choices, other than as token others.
Why don’t you explain why Labour is the direction we need for now? Why not forever if they’re that good?

Sponsored Links
Back