GMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting to note that the posters who support the 'scum' attacking the police are the same 'scum who support attacks on Israel by Hamas.
Again, you are misunderstanding.

We are not supporting the people attacking the police.

We are simply saying the cop was wrong to viciously attack a subdued person lying on the ground.

Sponsored Links
What I hadn't realised, because I had been watching the guy in blue, was that the officer who did the kicking had been getting a real pasting from the other brother who had pinned him on the bench.

Again, you are misunderstanding.

We are not supporting the people attacking the police.

We are simply saying the cop was wrong to viciously attack a subdued person lying on the ground.
filly does not understand facts, he makes up his own

What I hadn't realised, because I had been watching the guy in blue, was that the officer who did the kicking had been getting a real pasting from the other brother who had pinned him on the bench.
Yes but he's a police officer, not a member of the public.

If this had been a fight purely between the public, you could imagine someone thinking 'right, even though you're now down on the ground, I'm going to kick you in the head for good measure.'

In this scenario, that person was a police officer. Regardless of what had gone before, the person had been tasered and was lying on the ground. At that point, the police officer snapped and did the wrong thing. He kicked the guy in the head for good measure. Maybe fine (although still wrong) for a member of the public to do so in a public fight, however not the police.

Sponsored Links
but how may of these altercations you speak of make the news? if this had been some white blokes kicking off, we would never of heard about it.

Our main source of news is now deeply racist in the modern loopy left mentality of putting non white people first
Those altercations happened long before phones & social media, made local press though, one incident was actually caused by the police

I don't disagree with you. But the question remains.

If you had been caught kicking somebody like that, regardless of the preceding events, what would happen to you ?

I wouldn't have the slightest concern if the policeman had broken the guys limbs or nose or jaw or did anything else to get control.
I am not a policeman or woman.

The bar should quite rightly be set differently for those who are serving (to protect them from unjust consequences and allow them to act without fear of repercussions).

I hope this incident will be fully investigated, but the policeman is exonerated. It will hopefully will make those who attack the police will think again.

but how may of these altercations you speak of make the news? if this had been some white blokes kicking off, we would never of heard about it.

Our main source of news is now deeply racist in the modern loopy left mentality of putting non white people first
This thread was started by Algas, a self-confessed racist. :rolleyes:

This thread was started by Algas, a self-confessed racist. :rolleyes:
I don't think racism, at least in the uk, exists in its traditional form now, no one of any colour or background is discriminated against.

what we have now is the new form of racism, a sort of reversed racism, where it is white people getting their noses pushed out. Take a look at anything high profile now, and it is clear white people are disproportionately under represented - take adverts or the tv news.

I don't think racism, at least in the uk, e
I admit to being a right wing racist and proud of it !
:rolleyes:

Racism is ‘commonplace’ in UK journalism with more senior Black staff needed across industry, report warns​

I've been told I should know my place - Christie​

Two men have been arrested after Nazi slogans and racist and homophobic comments were shouted on a cathedral green.

And many, many more examples.

I can't go because I am white.
You can go, if you want.
If you think you can't go, it illustrates how your mind is closed to reality.

You can also play for the All Blacks, if you're a New Zealander and are good enough.
But only those with a Maori heritage can play for the Maori All Blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back