GMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Oh dear, do you feel like you are missing out :ROFLMAO:
The play is called Slave Play. He's desperately looking for an excuse not to go and see it..

He has plenty of time to go see it, if he really wants.
It has been announced that the UK premiere of Slave Play, directed by Robert O’Hara, will play at London’s Noel Coward Theatre from 29 June-21 September.

This ground-breaking and controversial play about race, identity, and sexuality in twenty-first century America.
At the MacGregor Plantation the Old South is alive and well. The heat in the air, the cotton fields and the power of the whip. Yet nothing is quite as it appears… or maybe it is.

Fool your posts against racism say it is not temporary. So restricting access due to colour is perfectly Ok if you are not black.

If I want to see the play is immaterial it is the limited access due to skin colour that is the point.

Fool your posts against racism say it is not temporary.
That's what I said. :rolleyes:
And it's not temporary, it's an indoctrination forced on children from a young age, that dominates much of their lives.

So restricting access due to colour is perfectly Ok if you are not black.
The play that you refer to is not restricted to colour. You can attend if you wish. :rolleyes:

If I want to see the play is immaterial it is the limited access due to skin colour that is the point.
The play that you refer to is not restricted to colour. You can attend if you wish.

The trouble was reportedly started by some stupid cow kicking off on a flight.

The group then started on the police when they tried to arrest said stupid cow.

"Endangering the safety of an aircraft" is not something taken lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back