Hate Crime

• Thread starter Deleted member 221031
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it was you who said it was privately up to you was it not re the law.
If you quote your own post, then post some more gibberish, I'll have difficulty deciphering what it is you're trying to say.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I see you've JohnD with the intellectual discussions.
I’ve put some links up as you’ve seen.

Men can’t use a women’s toilet legally. So putting a dress on doesn’t change that fact does or Royo ?

It si the gender that is paramount in society, not the biological sex, with a few specific exceptions.

Roy spouts utter nonsense and thinks he is entitled to be treated as if it was intellectual argument.

A trans person should be free to select the facilities (such as toilets or changing rooms)appropriate to the gender in which they present.

Your source is from a web site that preached Gender Essentialism.
It's founder, Maya Forstarter holds gender criticial beliefs.
In 2019 Forstater's consulting contract for CGD was not renewed after she published a series of social media messages describing transgender women as men

I’ve put some links up as you’ve seen.

Men can’t use a women’s toilet legally. So putting a dress on doesn’t change that fact does or Royo ?
Your source is from a Gender Critical preacher.
I think my source, the Dept of Education trumos yours, what?

I suspect that men can probably use a woemn's toilet, however they are dressed. But I haven't researched it.

Roy spouts utter nonsense and thinks he is entitled to be treated as if it was intellectual argument.
I consider a reasoned intellectual discussion to inlcude rational opinions based on legal, scientific and medical evidence.
I don't consider an intellectual argument to consist of pointless slogans, the presentation of the few execptions, the misrepresentation of other's posts, the repetitious chanting of beliefs based on ideological prejudice, and the frequent abusive comments.

You appear to disagre.

I suspect that men can probably use a woemn's toilet, however they are dressed. But I haven't researched it.

I’m not sure the ladies would be happy. But as pointed out by @gant you don’t care about how ladies feel, or how their safe spaces are used.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not sure the ladies would be happy. But as pointed out by @gant you don’t care about how ladies feel, or how their safe spaces are used.
Oh, you ahve hurt me to the core. You know how much I value your opinion of me. :rolleyes:

A transwoman may have had the label of Male assigned at birth, but she considers herself a woman.
I respect that, the law respects that and her doctor respects that.
The only ones who refuse to respect that are the transphobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back